Raja Chaudhary assaults girlfriend Shradha Sharma :S
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Arpana,
May I know who is Raja Chaudary and Shrada Sharma?.I think you had forget to post the link.
Who is this Raja Choudhary and what does he do ? Wy does he insults his girl friend. Puri baat to bata yaar! :)
I think raja has cheated her girl friend. I don't know what is the story about them. He was caught cheating in reality show. Don't know the program, but it comes on Utv bindass.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think raja has cheated her girl friend. I don't know what is the story about them. He was caught cheating in reality show. Don't know the program, but it comes on Utv bindass.

arpana singh wrote:
[quote]Raja Chaudhary assaults girlfriend Shradha Sharma :S[/quote]

I think this news is incomplete.. :)
I just googled and found this.. :)

Actor Raja Chaudhary was again found in the middle of a controversy when he reportedly assaulted his girlfriend Shradha Sharma.
More news here..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Raja-Chaudhary-assaults-girlfriend/articleshow/6956793.cms

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Oh!For a long time it was a question who was this raja Chaudhary?.Thanks Deepti for taking more efforts to find the link to the news.

@Arpana,
It is good that the thread creators at least revisit the threads once to see whether the other members find some difficulty in understanding the question posted.
May i know , who is raja choudhry and what happen actually.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Raja Chaudhary has ended all the good fame he had got from big boss while his ex wife is now the winner of big boss 4.
Thanks
Deepti for providing the link or else i couldnt understand anything initially.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.