OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

Vasant Sathe former union minister died recently. Unlike most politicians, he was a true nationalists and was outspoken. He has even contributed his dead body to AIIMS for...
Yoga is ancient Hindu system to harmonize body and mind and bring peace of mind and a healthy body. This is gaining popularity worldwide. Recently, nude yoga exercises evoked...
Sensex rose by 95 points in opening trade on Monday, with auto, healthcare, metal and PSU sector stocks
In my opinion finding good friends is not at all easy ! It is something that just happens , and cannot be planned.I have very few friends who I have been constantly in touch with...
My struggle has started now: Kamal Khan http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/My-struggle-has-started-now-Kamal-Khan/articleshow/7167309.cms
Silver prices rallied to conquer another milestone of Rs 47,000 a kg at the bullion market today on hectic speculative buying triggered by a surge in international market.
A Tuticorin-based Indian physician taking a Master's programme offered by the Woolf Institute in conjunction with the University of Cambridge has won the 2010 JCI (TOYP) Ten...
Sensex snaps 2-day falling steak on selective buying; up 22 pts In a volatile trade, the BSE benchmark Sensex today snapped its two-day falling streak by rising 22 points to...
Indian pride, veteran wrestler and film actor Rustam E Hind Dara Singh is critically ill. Let us wish for his early recovery....
Today morning the film maker Rituparno Ghosh died due to a cardiac arrest.
Towords east coast the phailin- the storm is coming. This may be another disaster after Katrrina. Spread this message so that every bodies will be alert specially to orissa.
The title sounds too funny and hilarious, but its true. Today after a long wait it rained heavily for hours in Mumbai and the netire city was soaked. Metro rail in a bid to let...
It is revealed that Kalmadi was running commonwealth games like a club. http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/kalmadi-ran-committee-like-a-club-shunglu-report-95521
For four days, the UPA government was adamant on not yielding to the demands for a new draft of the Lokpal Bill. The government’s perspective changed dramatically yesterday...
The wise person who pointed out that you cannot get a rose without attendant thorns might well have been referring to 3G services in India. For, while there is no doubt that...
"Your IP address has been blocked" message come when i post comment on poll why. I am not able to post comment now.
Modi can be tried for Gujarat riots. He was mastermind and many not connected with police job were present in police control room during riots. This shows that Modi and his group...
The $35 laptop a long term dream of Indians may soon come true since the MHRD has floated a tender for expression of interest(EoI). The ministry expects that after the successful...
Click here to read more
An Australian woman killed her lover and invited her friends for feasting on hiss meat. How horrible. Ever heard such news. This reminds of Putlibai film Quawali- BADA AJEEB...