OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

Democracy does not mean elections only. This also involves respect for opposition and minority. This is lesson from Egypt. This is also a warning to those who are obsessed with...
The oil spill was a great hazard that world faced in last months.Now India also facing one such threat in Mumbai.In wake of the collision between two ships and the subsequent oil...
Infamous hacker group Anonymous has launched its own social network after being rejected by Google's freshly-launched online community. "Today we welcome you to begin...
Some Members of Parliament take it very easy indeed, while some slog hard, shows analysis of data compiled on MPs of the 15th Lok Sabha. The analysis showed that 10 MPs,...
ISRO has done India proud by finding water on the surface of moon so let's congratulate the ISRO team
The leakage of Liberhan report is apparently a serios matter. Publication of the report in press before presentation in parliament is unethical and unsconstitutional. Such lapses...
Sensex regains 20k level, Nifty crosses 6,000 in opening trade Follow the link below http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20100921/1416/tnl-sensex-regains-20k-level-nifty-cross_1.html
Effects of Alcohol on Brain Activity http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa63/aa63.htm
This is my humble request to boddunan team. Till now i didnt got my payment. May be it is some postal problems. As a solution for this can boddunan team send my balance amount...
Follow this useful tips at http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/Anger-management-in-a-marriage/articleshow/4635909.cms
THKS a lot again for quick payment. as per your mail u said tht u 'r looking for solution fr my problem of unvoting as i'm unable to vote since 3 months is tht problem...
There is no security for women working in night shifts in Delhi.Please go through the...
Mani Shankar aiyer is known to shoot his mouth in all directions and has the foulest mouth among the politicians. He has been going too far with his comments on Narendra Modi...
Leander Paes's feats never cease to fill our minds with a sense of wonderment.He has teamed up with Clara Black to sail into the mixed doubles finals of the Wimbledon Championship.
Chennai: In a gruesome incident, a man killed his daughter's lover whom she had eloped with after being forced to marry against her wishes, in Tamil Nadu's Sivaganga district on...
There is very interesting, bizarre and also inspiring news from Indore. a dog named Lalu died. All shops in the market were closed and the shopkeepers performed all funeral...
The alleged land scam in Bihar involving allotment of prime industrial plots to relatives of ruling NDA politicians and top officials set off fierce political blame games on...
WILL INDIA WIN THIS TEST MATCH? SACHIN MISSED HIS CENTURY.
The Delhi police has ascertained that the CD regarding conversation between Mulayam singh, Amar Singh and shanti Bhushan is genuine. Bhushan had promised that his son Prashant...
Australia captain Ricky Ponting won the toss and elected to bat in the Second test against India at M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore