Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He has promised to catch the corrupt officials and politicians red handed and also warns his own sworn ministers ...He has requested all the citizens to help him bring the change..
http://www.ndtv.com/article/assembly-polls/arvind-kejriwal-to-be-sworn-in-as-delhi-s-youngest-chief-minister-at-ramlila-maidan-today-464109

Arvind Kejriwal created history. He said during the swearing in function, " in order to clean the dirt, one has to get in to the dirt. That's the only way to clean the dirt."
Hail common man!!!!!

This is how he differs from team anna. He entered politics against the wishes of Anna team and formed his own group.

You have to admire the way he has brought in a change even among other political parties....Everyone is trying to be correct now knowing that people have al alternative in AAP which is like a breath of fresh air ...

An additional ED (name avoided)' who is known for his honesty when he was in AP, is looking towards AAP. And according to news channels, Arvind has invited many such honest people to AAP.
It's really a "Sweeping" change. May his tribe increase in leaps and bounds. In this regard, I personally want to contribute to AAP in my humble way.

Yesterday there was an advertisement on the times and also our local paper where AAP wanted candidates wanting to contest for the coming elections. Besides having no criminal record or any other scandal attached to them they had to answer some twenty odd questions and also get testimonials from 100 people in their city....So the hunt for the next elction has already begun and the way they are going about it is very democratic unlike the other political parties who look for caste factor, money power and how big a goonda the person is, so that he can terrorise people and get them to vote...

The main difference is that parties do not advertize for candidates. They are normally selected from the party cadres. AAP has virtually no organization in entirte country. Sl they are inviting applications from public. You may visit the AAP website and become their party member. You may also applyy for party ticket. Here I may add that Dr. kumar Vishwas the likely AAP candidate agfainst rahul Gandhi from Amethi constituency is a poet and close associate of Ramesh Muskan, humor poet, who introduced me to Boddunan. Rameh Muskan went to U.S.A. for poetic function along with Dr. Kumar Vishwas.

Thats good, so AAP has some indirect connection to this site :) I feel the way AAp is going about things is very democratic , but they have also set some standards like absolutely clean image and transparency about all financial delaings and ones own assets etc ...In a way this may hopefully bring in more accountability and transparency in other political parties as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He has promised to catch the corrupt officials and politicians red handed and also warns his own sworn ministers ...He has requested all the citizens to help him bring the change..
http://www.ndtv.com/article/assembly-polls/arvind-kejriwal-to-be-sworn-in-as-delhi-s-youngest-chief-minister-at-ramlila-maidan-today-464109

Arvind Kejriwal created history. He said during the swearing in function, " in order to clean the dirt, one has to get in to the dirt. That's the only way to clean the dirt."
Hail common man!!!!!

This is how he differs from team anna. He entered politics against the wishes of Anna team and formed his own group.

You have to admire the way he has brought in a change even among other political parties....Everyone is trying to be correct now knowing that people have al alternative in AAP which is like a breath of fresh air ...

An additional ED (name avoided)' who is known for his honesty when he was in AP, is looking towards AAP. And according to news channels, Arvind has invited many such honest people to AAP.
It's really a "Sweeping" change. May his tribe increase in leaps and bounds. In this regard, I personally want to contribute to AAP in my humble way.

Yesterday there was an advertisement on the times and also our local paper where AAP wanted candidates wanting to contest for the coming elections. Besides having no criminal record or any other scandal attached to them they had to answer some twenty odd questions and also get testimonials from 100 people in their city....So the hunt for the next elction has already begun and the way they are going about it is very democratic unlike the other political parties who look for caste factor, money power and how big a goonda the person is, so that he can terrorise people and get them to vote...

The main difference is that parties do not advertize for candidates. They are normally selected from the party cadres. AAP has virtually no organization in entirte country. Sl they are inviting applications from public. You may visit the AAP website and become their party member. You may also applyy for party ticket. Here I may add that Dr. kumar Vishwas the likely AAP candidate agfainst rahul Gandhi from Amethi constituency is a poet and close associate of Ramesh Muskan, humor poet, who introduced me to Boddunan. Rameh Muskan went to U.S.A. for poetic function along with Dr. Kumar Vishwas.

Thats good, so AAP has some indirect connection to this site :) I feel the way AAp is going about things is very democratic , but they have also set some standards like absolutely clean image and transparency about all financial delaings and ones own assets etc ...In a way this may hopefully bring in more accountability and transparency in other political parties as well...

If AAP can set the tune for an accountable and transparent governance, they will be honored as the the real "Change Makers." They will go in to the pages of history.

Hail common man!!!!!

If AAP can set the tune for an accountable and transparent governance, they will be honored as the the real "Change Makers." They will go in to the pages of history.

Here I may add that AAP has given a novel concept of using local area funds at disposal of MLAs. So far, MLAs use the funds according to theor discretion. But kejriwal now says that the funds will be spent according to 'Mohalla committees'. The Congress MLAs appar angry. One MLA remarked that he would tell people in hism constituency that he cannot do development work as Kejriwal has snatched the funds. In fact funds are diverted from MLA to residents of the area through 'Mohgalla committees'. It is doubtful whether this will be acceptable to central government, who have final say in financial matters ofr Delhi union territory. Even the Delhi government budget is approved by center.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hail common man!!!!!

Here I may add that AAP has given a novel concept of using local area funds at disposal of MLAs. So far, MLAs use the funds according to theor discretion. But kejriwal now says that the funds will be spent according to 'Mohalla committees'. The Congress MLAs appar angry. One MLA remarked that he would tell people in hism constituency that he cannot do development work as Kejriwal has snatched the funds. In fact funds are diverted from MLA to residents of the area through 'Mohgalla committees'. It is doubtful whether this will be acceptable to central government, who have final say in financial matters ofr Delhi union territory. Even the Delhi government budget is approved by center.

Of course in this regard, Kejriwal has deviated from the norms of financial matters. 'Mohalla committees"is a new concept .hence, it remains to be seen if gets a nod from the central government.
'

Hail common man!!!!!

Of course in this regard, Kejriwal has deviated from the norms of financial matters. 'Mohalla committees"is a new concept .hence, it remains to be seen if gets a nod from the central government.
'

If there is derparture from rules, thiswill be un iform at all places. There cannot be 'mohalla committees' for using development funds only in Delhi. Then these should be in other states also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hail common man!!!!!

'

If there is derparture from rules, thiswill be un iform at all places. There cannot be 'mohalla committees' for using development funds only in Delhi. Then these should be in other states also.

By all probability, 'MohallaCommittees' may not come up. Because, this exercise will take a long time to get the approval of the parliament as there are many number of bills awaiting for the parliamentary approval. And presently, the conditions will not allow the parliament to function smoothly.
We can see how difficult it is for Kejriwal and his team to do what they intend to do because the major parties are bent on criticising and pulling them down from day 1.Congress acts as if it is a great performing party and talks about support based on performance which is joke ! Shinde wanted Kejriwal to follow in PM Singh's footsteps - one may ask in what way? become the madame's poodle ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We can see how difficult it is for Kejriwal and his team to do what they intend to do because the major parties are bent on criticising and pulling them down from day 1.Congress acts as if it is a great performing party and talks about support based on performance which is joke ! Shinde wanted Kejriwal to follow in PM Singh's footsteps - one may ask in what way? become the madame's poodle ?

Shinde's advise to Kejriwal reminds be of the story, "fox without a tail." the tail of a fox was cut by hunter. To cover up its shame, the fox advises all other animals to cut their tails because a tail less animal looks good and smart.
Whenever Arvind Kejriwal is seen on the television, he is seen surrounded by young men. He seems to have very few senior men with him. He needs more experienced men to run his government properly. The youth have energy but they need wisdom to guide them. The overenthusiastic young men may create unnecessary problems for Arvind.
Kejriwal in action? Good or not so good, but a new move by AAP ... Media people not allowed to take coverage of action deep from AAP's work place, AAP says the media presence does not allow the party people to work properly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.