Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lalu as usual is his bomastic best after his release talking about the same worn out secular issue , these politicians think that wearing Taqiyah(caps) and giving and taking part in Iftar parties is being secular ...Sonia Gandhi apparently was one of the first to call him and congratulate him, need we say any more ? Congress probably thinks that bringing him out would work wonders for them !
http://www.in.com/news/politics/out-on-bail-lalu-prasad-to-forge-alliance-of-secular-forces-51995148-in-1.html

Actually he is very cunning politician. His ideas are good enough for Congress to win the elections. Lets wait and watch their real intensions behind the scene.

Lalu Yadav is undoubtedly a cunning man but his ideas are good enough to attract crowds for the sake of funny euphemisms etc. until now he did manage to attract votes too but everyone has had enough with corruption so I doubt bringing him in would make any much difference for the congress.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Lalu as usual is his bomastic best after his release talking about the same worn out secular issue , these politicians think that wearing Taqiyah(caps) and giving and taking part in Iftar parties is being secular ...Sonia Gandhi apparently was one of the first to call him and congratulate him, need we say any more ? Congress probably thinks that bringing him out would work wonders for them !
http://www.in.com/news/politics/out-on-bail-lalu-prasad-to-forge-alliance-of-secular-forces-51995148-in-1.html

Actually he is very cunning politician. His ideas are good enough for Congress to win the elections. Lets wait and watch their real intensions behind the scene.

Lalu Yadav is undoubtedly a cunning man but his ideas are good enough to attract crowds for the sake of funny euphemisms etc. until now he did manage to attract votes too but everyone has had enough with corruption so I doubt bringing him in would make any much difference for the congress.

I lived in Bihar (now Jharkhand region) for many years. I experienced that corruption is a way of life there. If you travel by Railway in Branch line, you need not buy ticket but just give some cash to TTE. Similarly about other places. I don't know if there is some change now. In Bihar, caste factor is very significant. Lalu Yadav has suffered a set back but may not be totally irrelevant. So Congress may be benefited by getting an ally.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I lived in Bihar (now Jharkhand region) for many years. I experienced that corruption is a way of life there. If you travel by Railway in Branch line, you need not buy ticket but just give some cash to TTE. Similarly about other places. I don't know if there is some change now. In Bihar, caste factor is very significant. Lalu Yadav has suffered a set back but may not be totally irrelevant. So Congress may be benefited by getting an ally.

What you have said is totally true but since Nitish Kumar a lot of things have changed in Bihar and even if we consider that Lalu has not not lost his old charm, I doubt he will any much useful outside Bihar to congress.

What you have said is totally true but since Nitish Kumar a lot of things have changed in Bihar and even if we consider that Lalu has not not lost his old charm, I doubt he will any much useful outside Bihar to congress.

Congress does not need Lalu Yadav outside Bihar. His alliance in Bihar only is needed. Congress as well as BJP will select allies only at state level. Congress may prefer Nitish Kumar to Lalu Yadav. But if Nitish Kumar decides to go alone, Lalu Yadav only is left.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Congress does not need Laly dadav outside Bihar. His alliance in Bihar only is needed. Congress as well as BJP will selct allies only at state level. Congress may prefer Nitish Kumar to lalu Yadav. But if Nitish Kumar decides to go alone, lalu Yadav only is left.

Lalu Yadav is presently set free. He is well experienced politician. His suggestions and ideas may be a challenge for the opponents.

Congress does not need Laly dadav outside Bihar. His alliance in Bihar only is needed. Congress as well as BJP will selct allies only at state level. Congress may prefer Nitish Kumar to lalu Yadav. But if Nitish Kumar decides to go alone, lalu Yadav only is left.

Lalu Yadav is presently set free. He is well experienced politician. His suggestions and ideas may be a challenge for the opponents.

Understanding Lalu will be more of a challenge :dry: , I doiubt if anyone will now take him seriously except his wife,family,his party and Congress for its own selfish reasons...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Understanding Lalu will be more of a challenge :dry: , I doiubt if anyone will now take him seriously except his wife,family,his party and Congress for its own selfish reasons...

Whatever the outcome may be, a seasoned criminal and a buffoon i snow set free to make more money for himself and his family! :blink: :blink:

Whatever the outcome may be, a seasoned criminal and a buffoon i snow set free to make more money for himself and his family! :blink: :blink:

Exactly ! Now with the election and the normal delay in the legal process Lalu will have enough time to make merry and money since election time is money making time, collecting donations and distributing seats..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! Now with the election and the normal delay in the legal process Lalu will have enough time to make merry and money since election time is money making time, collecting donations and distributing seats..

Not to mention more of his usual 'pearls of wisdom', I suggest we all only sit back and enjoy them, for there is nothing else rational that can be done! :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.