The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@USHA- I request you to please make it a rule that words should have at least 5 letters to make it little more interesting. Thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@USHA- I request you to please make it a rule that words should have at least 5 letters to make it little more interesting. Thank you.

I guess we will keep it at Four letters to start with , thanks :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Henceforth all words less than 4 letters will not be allowed. Is that okay?

Yes sure , I too had been thinking of doing that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Would it be okay to write it every time as a rule while submitting a new set of letters, to let members know what is required of them. Thanks again.

Would it be okay to write it every time as a rule while submitting a new set of letters, to let members know what is required of them. Thanks again.

Sure why not ? , each time a new set is started I will make it a point to write about the rules, that makes sense and makes it easier for contributors to remember ..

Thank you said by: suni51

Sure why not ? , each time a new set is started I will make it a point to write about the rules, that makes sense and makes it easier for contributors to remember ..

DANK

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

DANK

BABY
Henceforth all words less than 4 letters will not be allowed....

Starting a new set of letters which is a word in itself ......Please make smaller words !

I R H P O E S C I R T S

Henceforth all words less than 4 letters will not be allowed....

Starting a new set of letters which is a word in itself ......Please make smaller words !

I R H P O E S C I R T S

Adding SCRIPT.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.