Some of my favorite Fiction writers are Frederick Forsyth, Robert Ludlum,James Clavel, John Grisham,Peral s Buck , Agatha Christie among others....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some of my favorite Fiction writers are Frederick Forsyth, Robert Ludlum,James Clavel, John Grisham,Peral s Buck , Agatha Christie among others....

Just now I returned the book Theodore Boone: The Activist by John Grisham to the library. I like his ‘Lawyer themed’ novels. Others are RK Narayan, Irwin Wallace, Kushwant Singh and Jane Austin to name a few.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Just now I returned the book Theodore Boone: The Activist by John Grisham to the library. I like his ‘Lawyer themed’ novels. Others are RK Narayan, Irwin Wallace, Kushwant Singh and Jane Austin to name a few.

I too have read that novel, in fact I have read most of Grishams novels, I like his writing style and also subtle humor ! Jane Austin is of course a great writer ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

I too have read that novel, in fact I have read most of Grishams novels, I like his writing style and also subtle humor ! Jane Austin is of course a great writer ...

Theodore Boone: The Activist is a 3 part novel. Tomorrow I'll get the second one. I like the Biographies of Artists like Picasso, Michael Angelo,Renoir etc.
Its really difficult for me to take only a few names... However, I enjoy books written by Pearl's Buck, John Grisham, Agatha Christie, Earl Stanley Gardner, Sherlock Holmes, Robin Cook, Arthur Hailey, Irving Wallace etc.
Some of my favorite authors are Alistair Maclean, Jeffrey Archer, John Grisham, Pearl Buck, Agatha Christie, David Baldacci, Mary Higgins Clark, Ayn Rand, Daphne du Maurier and P.G.Wodehouse among others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I remember Erwin Wallace fiction- The second lady. This was a story of First lady in white house replaced withanother lady, called 'second lady' for espionage. This was very interesting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember Erwin Wallace fiction- The second lady. This was a story of First lady in white house replaced withanother lady, called 'second lady' for espionage. This was very interesting.

The book that you mentioned is written by Irving Wallace and not Erwin. I have also read it and its a very interesting novel particularly the end where some people are left in doubt whether the lady who survived was the real first lady or the fraud.

The book that you mentioned is written by Irving Wallace and not Erwin. I have also read it and its a very interesting novel particularly the end where some people are left in doubt whether the lady who survived was the real first lady or the fraud.

And the first clue was given by the president’s pet dog.

It is this bit of suspense at the end that made it very interesting because you are never sure who was killed and who wasa left alive ! Hema Malini made a film caled Sharara with the same story line in the eighties which was quite an interesting film, had Raj Kumar and Shatrughan Sinha in the lead along with her playing a double role...

My favourite fiction writers are Dan Brown, J. K. Rowling, Chetan Bhagat, Rick Riordan, Anthony Horowitz.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.