Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don’t know and I’m confused too. Seeing today’s Google, I moved my cursor on the visual and found that it was a birthday wish for me. This is the first time I’ve seen Google wishing a common member like me on the occasion of a B’day. Or this is a regular practice in Google. Or is it visible only on my IP?
Members are requested to enlighten me regarding this.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10763]}

I guess google considers you an important member so they have wished you :) , you deserve the honor...
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

Ha Ha, . I came to know that Google conveys B’day wishes to the concerned person’s IP. That’s why its only the concerned person can see this Google Page.
However this very very common man humbly thanks you for the wishes.
Many more Happy returns of the day Mr Rambabu. Have a great future.

Thank you for the good wishes
Even Google know this day..........Many happy returns of the day....................Continue your great work..
Thank you said by: rambabu
Even Google know this day..........Many happy returns of the day....................Continue your great work..

Yes, Google surprised me. Thank you for the wishes.
That's new to me too.. Never heard about it.. But belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That's new to me too.. Never heard about it.. But belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

As a regular in computer activities. i too was astonished to note this amazing feature of Google. Thank you for the wishes.
I don’t know and I’m confused too. Seeing today’s Google, I moved my cursor on the visual and found that it was a birthday wish for me. This is the first time I’ve seen Google wishing a common member like me on the occasion of a B’day. Or this is a regular practice in Google. Or is it visible only on my IP?

I am using google for more than 4 years. But I never got birthday wishes. Happy birthday

I am using google for more than 4 years. But I never got birthday wishes. Happy birthday

I too was using Google since a long time. This has come as a surprise for me yesterday. Thank you for the wishes.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.