Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I personally feel Indians with their more cultured reactions would never behave the way our political masters would like us to do in the matter of art!! For instance, late Mehdi Hassan has a very big following in India and his admirers would never think of Z.A.Bhutto or Zia-Ul-Haque while appreciating his soul-lifting gazhals. I don't if such elements exist in Pakistan!! I am talking about majority of Indians.

An artiste like Mehdi Hassan is a cut above the rest ...But when the so called artistes like Veena Malik and others come and add sleaze into our alreacy sleaze filled industry and expect not to be targetted it is asking for too much ...

True, the likes of Veena Malik etc. are no good even as artistes. The real artistes like Mehdi Hassan, Ghulam Ali etc. are much above all else and all that matters is their art for them and nothing else. And this is also why their Indian admirers too do not think about such things!

That's right. Veena Malik is just earning through exposing and resorting to cheap publicity stunts like posing nude or getting lost for 3-4 days :laugh: :laugh:

There have been many like her coming and trying to make a mark here with absolutely no talent, probably think that Indians would fall for their charms.They dont realise that there is enough of more of their kind here for anyone to bother with more..

Yes, there are loads of them. They praise India after coming here. And talk of the two nations being one and elder and half brother, etc. I don't see anything practical in that. It's all diplomacy.

It is diplomacy and opportunism ! they know which side of the bread is buttered so they will lean towards that ! One cannot blame them since their own films are pathetic to say the least, have seen a couple of them and they simply have no finess ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every time there is some problem between India and Pakistan, the Pakistani artistes feel that they get targetted....
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/music/news-and-interviews/Dont-make-us-punching-bags-Pakistani-artistes/articleshow/20172214.cms

I personally would think that it is a natural reaction ...Pakistanis have it good over here, earning well and having the freedom to do what they want unlike in their country. Do they have the same feelings for Sarabjit as Indians have? so isnt it only justified that Indians feel outraged to see pakiistans come here and a good time while Indians there ( even those not in prison) are constantly being targetted ..

It is not right Indian welcome all artists from other countries including Pakistan. I never listen that any Pakistani movies banned in India. Although it happen with many time with Indian movies.
I remember once a few years ago, when feroze Khan had gone with his film unit to release a film in Pakistan, some people in the audience passed lewd comments about the heroine and Feroze Khan got very angry and accused the orgnisers of not taking care and also said some derogatory things about the then government, since there were also politicians involved ! The Pakistan government banned Ferozre Khan from entering pakistan after that , am sure he never really cared ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember once a few years ago, when feroze Khan had gone with his film unit to release a film in Pakistan, some people in the audience passed lewd comments about the heroine and Feroze Khan got very angry and accused the orgnisers of not taking care and also said some derogatory things about the then government, since there were also politicians involved ! The Pakistan government banned Ferozre Khan from entering pakistan after that , am sure he never really cared ...

Common Pakistani like Indian move and Indian actors. But few people involved there in business of hate. They are not in favour of peaceful relation between these two countries.

Common Pakistani like Indian move and Indian actors. But few people involved there in business of hate. They are not in favour of peaceful relation between these two countries.

Of course they love Indian films since what they make there is sub standard ! But when it comes to other issues they have a India hang up, can see that clearly when you speak to any of them...Long back Imran Khan who was a playboy those days ,used a very derogatory term to call Indian actresses ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.