people blame producers. producers blame audience. who is responsible. it is very difficult to change millions of peoples mind. let the fist ful of producers change their mind and produce good movies to teach /give good messages to public.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
people blame producers. producers blame audience. who is responsible. it is very difficult to change millions of peoples mind. let the fist ful of producers change their mind and produce good movies to teach /give good messages to public.

Most of the present cinema producers are endowed with half baked knowledge with an eye on cash bundles. Such producers and directors take refuge in such lame and ridiculous excuses.
No one asked Mehboob Khan to produce Mother India or Shantaram to produce Do Ankhen Baarah hath or SS Vasan to produce the magnum opus Chandralekha.Who asked Aamir Khan to prodice Lagaan? Who asked Shyam Benegal to produce Ankur?
They are well aware of the pulse of the audience.
Where to you get such geniuses in the present lot?
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
Still now there are many movies released with some good massage like Tare jameen paar, Bagbwan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Still now there are many movies released with some good massage like Tare jameen paar, Bagbwan.

Yes you are right. Aamir khan is a genius who knows what to do
No one can blame each other.If film are good then it will attract audience.

Sharmistha Banerjee
well said..

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Movies are primarily for entertainment. Movies not only change peoples' minds but these also reflect their mind set. Movies are also a media like literature that portrays social conditions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Movies are primarily for entertainment. Movies not only change peoples' minds but these also reflect their mind set. Movies are also a media like literature that portrays social conditions.

let me add one more things

Audience' tastes also change according to time. Producer/Director should keep in mind this factor too.

I feel, number of movies should be reduced. It will surely improve performances and quality of movie.

The versatile actor of Malayalam, Srinivasan once told, when a press reporter asked him, "what's your contribution to Malayalam cinema?", he replied in his usual humourous way, "I quit (didn't do)certain films. (Translation from Malayalam ;) ) Those movies are the best contributions I have given to Malayalam cinema" :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

That's it. Owing to this reason, the movie makers have a social responsibility on their shoulders.
I think movies are the source of entertainment and not effect on people's mind.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.