He entered the house as a thief in a cold night but could not ignore the warmth of a blanket he found in one of the rooms. He fell asleep!

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/01/21/thief-forgets-to-steal-takes-shelter-under-warm-blanket-1134518.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Indeed this is funny. Another such incident occurred to a friend. He locked his house and went to a neighboring city. On returning, he found that his house lock was broken. Inside everything was okay. But one man was lying in an inebriated state. The man had come for theft. He found a bottle of whiskey in a box. He could not resist the temptation for the booze. The friend had kept that bottle for last twenty years. He was very sad. He would be happy if the thief had stolen other things but spared his bottle that he had kept so long.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

now i remember one incident in Kerala, when thief slept with couple along with them in their bed :silly: :silly: :silly:
he came there for stealing. when he reached the sleeping couple, lady caught hold of his hand, she thought it's her husband :unsure: and he slept along with them. next day morning when the couple woke up, found the thief sleeping in their bed comfortably beside her :silly: :silly:

it's a strange incident, but I laughed a lot when I read it :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
now i remember one incident in Kerala, when thief slept with couple along with them in their bed :silly: :silly: :silly:
he came there for stealing. when he reached the sleeping couple, lady caught hold of his hand, she thought it's her husband :unsure: and he slept along with them. next day morning when the couple woke up, found the thief sleeping in their bed comfortably beside her :silly: :silly:

There is an extension to it.
The thief who was dragged in to the bed by the wife slept by her side and got up early in the morning. Realizing the mistake he leaves the house quietly.
Next day, the wife thanked her hubby for yesterday nights happening.
The Hubby was confused.
He murmured quietly to himself, "But yesterday night i was fast asleep."

The thief who was dragged in to the bed by the wife slept by her side and got up early in the morning. Realizing the mistake he leaves the house quietly.
The Hubby was confused.

Nothing happened.

That husband's comments after the incident were really wonderful :woohoo: :woohoo:
i couldn't stop laughing.....
But i forgot the correct wordings....I read it three years back

most recently I saw a movie named Mirchi....4 or 5 stories....each story is so funny...how a wife fools her husband...2 or 3 taken from panchathantra

Meera sandhu

The Hubby was confused.

Nothing happened.

That husband's comments after the incident were really wonderful :woohoo: :woohoo:
i couldn't stop laughing.....
But i forgot the correct wordings....I read it three years back

But i remember. Real dialogues may sound a bit vulgar for the site. I leave it to your imagination
have you read my edited post?

stories from Panchathantra used in the movie. your imagination made me remember one among those stories...

Meera sandhu
have you read my edited post?

stories from Panchathantra used in the movie. your imagination made me remember one among those stories...

I don't know about your edited post
Funny incident, so we should kept a bottle of whisky when we will leave our home.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He entered the house as a thief in a cold night but could not ignore the warmth of a blanket he found in one of the rooms. He fell asleep!

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/01/21/thief-forgets-to-steal-takes-shelter-under-warm-blanket-1134518.html

ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It is really a very funny incident I never hear.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.