Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
B) Rotation of player is good policy. but I think nothing is improved in 4th test.
After a poor performance in 3rd Test, there was a need to have quick changes in squad for India against England in 4th Test.
Piyush Chawla, Parvinder Awana and Ravindra Jadeja comes in test squad in place of Harbhajan singh, Zaheer khan and Yuvraj singh.
I am agreed with you. break must be for Dhoni.
I thought Ajinkya could replace Gambhir who is not in touch.

Then Dhoni should be replaced first.
B) Rotation of player is good policy. but I think nothing is improved in 4th test.
After a poor performance in 3rd Test, there was a need to have quick changes in squad for India against England in 4th Test.
Piyush Chawla, Parvinder Awana and Ravindra Jadeja comes in test squad in place of Harbhajan singh, Zaheer khan and Yuvraj singh.

I think that india will fight back in nagpur test. Virat, Sehwag, Gauti, Dhoni,Pujara are the main strength in batting line up, who has to perform well.

Want to make each day Accountable

We can't predict that india will perform well or not. It will depend on the new faces which are selected in side.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.