Fear seems to be a common phenomenon. Many have some sort of fear, strange and unusual for others. A list of fears

You cannot upload istock photos unless you have subscription or permission. Thanks.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
fear normally evolves from a feeling of insecurity, i feel so. everything follows next

Meera sandhu
Honestly I cannot think of any fear as of now, but a certain amount of uncertainty is bound to be there in life which can manifest itself into fear when things don't go right..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

fear normally evolves from a feeling of insecurity, i feel so. everything follows next

The thread asks you to identify one of the phobias given in the slide show. Like fear of spiders, fear of cockroaches etc
That's useful information and to my knowledge I don't have any of these phobias or fears. May be i am obsessed with something but no phobias of this type.
I fear with the height I can climb a mountain but to look down from mountain can faint me. I don't know why it happens but this is phobia I think i don't know how to get rid of this. :blink:
I fear lizards, spiders and heights. This is just natural.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes this is natural as I too feel scared of reptiles. :)

I can't stand nearby a lizard may be it does not look good,crocodiles,snakes are all very bad to look at. I wonder how people make snakes pet. :evil:
There are many people who have a fear of crowd, they never go to a function or to any crowded places.I have a relative who never goes out to attend weddings or even family functions when she knows that people other than her own family will be coming.It is a kind of phobia and can be overcome easily ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I can't stand nearby a lizard may be it does not look good,crocodiles,snakes are all very bad to look at. I wonder how people make snakes pet. :evil:

i fear millipedes and centipedes a lot :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

i fear millipedes and centipedes a lot :ohmy: :ohmy:

I fear Tigresses who move amidst us
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.