Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's really very sad that we open a thread for each winner in Olympics and celebrating each one. How many threads can we open?????? If it's the case of China, they may open 1000 threads to congratulate every winner. That's the difference between India and China. Hoping, we will do much better next Olympics.

Meera sandhu
It's really very sad that we open a thread for each winner in Olympics and celebrating each one. How many threads can we open?????? If it's the case of China, they may open 1000 threads to congratulate every winner. That's the difference between India and China. Hoping, we will do much better next Olympics.

No need for player wise thread. Just one thread 'Olympics' will do.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No need for player wise thread. Just one thread 'Olympics' will do.

sir, nothing wrong with this thread.

i was saying about the drought of medals in Indian camp, nothing else :( :(

Meera sandhu
We must be proud for him.Hope to win more medal in this Olympic.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It's really sad that two Indian boxers got out of the tournament due to bad judgement. Low quality Referees took bad decisions which paved way out for both. Actually, i had a lot of expectations in Manoj Kumar. Really sad indeed!!!

Meera sandhu
I am really feeling sad after reading Vijay's words
http://in.news.yahoo.com/surprised-people-didnt-expect-medal-vijay-103037489.html
It's true, all Indians including me have ignored his talent till now. But he is saying, he was able to perform well since it kept him out of stress and expectations

Meera sandhu
Yes expectation and stress something may ruin the show... I agree with him but if we see the medal list of other countries then there is lot more to achieve.. Its great to see him earning silver and hope to see some more medals from him in near future...
Vijay Kumar gets silver -This is a good news and this time in olympics indians get more medals.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I congratulate Vijay Kumar for his great achievement in Olympic Games London 2012. India has won two medals. I wish for some more medals.
Now another one added!!!

Mary got Bronze in boxing

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.