Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some women are more mischievous than (some) men!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8551]}

who are those some men??? :P :P :P :P

Whoever has mischief in mind would fall into this category!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8557]}

Wonder who are those men and women???? ;)

Why wonder? :blush: :blush: :blush: They are wonderful. :blush: :blush:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If you mean the women, then I AGREE!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :blush: :blush:

I am reminded of a wise quote - Lat them call it Mischief , When it is past and prospered it will be Virtue ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Men and women have same organ brain to think and carry on their day to day work. The difference lies in their way of thinking and working. Both are equally intelligent.
But it's true.........men can't find things even in front of his eyes and ladies can't memorize route maps easily.
It's because, from early times itself, men used to hunt for the family while women look after kids. So, men have a long vision comparing to woman and ladies are able to find things easily, when they are placed near them

Meera sandhu
But it's true.........men can't find things even in front of his eyes and ladies can't memorize route maps easily.
It's because, from early times itself, men used to hunt for the family while women look after kids. So, men have a long vision comparing to woman and ladies are able to find things easily, when they are placed near them

This appears correct. Now i can find even near things easily. But during my childhood, I could not trace easily nearby things. My aunt would remark- Have you eyes or buttons?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This appears correct. Now i can find even near things easily. But during my childhood, I could not trace easily nearby things. My aunt would remark- Have you eyes or buttons?

Some years before I read a book, Why men can find things and women can't read maps.

It's really a good piece of work. It is well told in that book. If you get an opportunity, please read it :) :)

Meera sandhu
Men and women have same organ brain to think and carry on their day to day work. The difference lies in their way of thinking and working. Both are equally intelligent.

Thats very true ! Men and Women do have biological differences which do make some impact on their thought process and the way of analysing an issue. But this is not a deterrent as far as being intelligent is concerned...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.