Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
one third of "Rozabal Line" is over.... Next would be most probably Chanakya's Chants... :)

How is Rozabel Line ? after you finish reading it please do write about it, have not read any of Ashwin Sanghi's books....It is supposed to be a thriller, right?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I just finished reading The Second Deadly Sin by Lawrence Sanders and its an AWESOME murder mystery!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I just finished reading The Second Deadly Sin by Lawrence Sanders and its an AWESOME murder mystery!

What a coincidence Kalyani, I bought the book a couple of days ago...as soon as I finish this book that I am reading ( Peaks and Valleys ), will start on that,now that you have recommended it, I am all the more eager to start reading.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What a coincidence Kalyani, I bought the book a couple of days ago...as soon as I finish this book that I am reading ( Peaks and Valleys ), will start on that,now that you have recommended it, I am all the more eager to start reading.. :)

Oh you should totally read it as soon as you can, its a brilliant book!!!

one third of "Rozabal Line" is over.... Next would be most probably Chanakya's Chants... :)

How is Rozabel Line ? after you finish reading it please do write about it, have not read any of Ashwin Sanghi's books....It is supposed to be a thriller, right?

It is nice book. A great thriller. Ashwin Sanghi is Dan Brown of India. Have you read any book of Dan Brown?

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

It is nice book. A great thriller. Ashwin Sanghi is Dan Brown of India. Have you read any book of Dan Brown?

I have Dan Brown's Da vinci Code and The Lost Symbol, they were really good. Is The Rozabal Line based on Da Vinci Code?? At least the name seems to have been inspired by the Dan Brown Thriller!! :unsure:

I have Dan Brown's Da vinci Code and The Lost Symbol, they were really good. Is The Rozabal Line based on Da Vinci Code?? At least the name seems to have been inspired by the Dan Brown Thriller!! :unsure:

No. It is not based on Da vinci code. It deals with the subject of Jesus that he was survived after the crucifixion and settled down in India..... Rest you read in book.... and get thrilled by the facts.... Magic of facts and fictions combo.... :)

No. It is not based on Da vinci code. It deals with the subject of Jesus that he was survived after the crucifixion and settled down in India..... Rest you read in book.... and get thrilled by the facts.... Magic of facts and fictions combo.... :)

Seems interesting! Will read it for sure now!!

Yes ! it is very very interesting... but you need higher concentration and attention while reading this book then any other fiction book...

Yes ! it is very very interesting... but you need higher concentration and attention while reading this book then any other fiction book...

Oh Sure!! I read all the books with great concentration!! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.