Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Narendra Modi, during his visit in [strike]China,[/strike] ( Japan ) said that Gujarat is different from rest of India. Do you agree?

Gujrat is different in that it has shown positive growth under Modi and one can see it everywhere .He is an able leader who has delivered and is an asset to BJP !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Narendra Modi has very well said this with reference to the development of the state. All CM should first of all try to give stress on development and security of the state. Other matters comes later. That's what Mr. Modi has done being CM of Gujarat.
Narendra Modi has very well said this with reference to the development of the state. All CM should first of all try to give stress on development and security of the state. Other matters comes later. That's what Mr. Modi has done being CM of Gujarat.

I too would agree with that, he has his priorities right unlike many other politicians and Chief Ministers !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Narendra modi has all chances to be P.M, but i don't think he will become P.M. He is better as C.M.

How he can become if BJP does not get its own majority. The NDA partners will never accept Narendra Modi. BJP will never get its own single party majority. please see ground reality. Modi has zero chance to be P.M.

Frankly Speaking, i don't understand those political terms and also have no Interest.
But what i think that as a C.M there are very less people who oppose good things and that is why Gujarat is Progressing.
If he will become P.M there will be a lot people who are going to oppose and then he won't be ale to do that kind of work, which he is doing for Gujarat.

Plain thing is that India is not Gujarat. Modi is acceptable only to BJP and shiva Sena. These two parties cannot get own majority at center. All others will oppose Modi. So, he can never be P.M. This is pure arithmetic. It is not necessary to understand politics. Mere knowledge of arithmetical facts about strength of political groups in Lok Sabha will tell you clear position.

I know as far as asthmatics in politics is concerned even Pythagoras will fail miserably. I have seen equations change fast in this game faster than a 20-20 match.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The change in Gujarat happened because every Gujarati feels that he is part of the development process.Gujarat's success lies in public participation," said Modi.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.