When i was young, people used to advice me that i should not eat chewing gums as it spoils our teeth. Is it true? How it affects our teeth?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What doctors say is by eating chewing gum repeatedly it effects our teeth and lungs.
chewing gum is not an eatable. The dentists also advise against chewing gum, tobacco etc. Whatever you eat, it is necessary to brush your teeth.
bubble_gum.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some study shows that Gum stimulate production of saliva and increase salivary flow. Saliva washes the teeth and neutralizes some of the acid produced by bacteria.

On the other hand, gum typically contains some type of sweetener. The sugar can be harmful to your teeth.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Well i again with all that chewing gums are harmful for teeth. And yes indeed sweeter are added on chewing gum...but i have a question..
Why is orbit chewing gum preferred for avoiding tooth decay. Already many such type of chewing gums are coming in market which is said to help in preventing tooth decay...
:)
YES --- The chewing gums are made up of with artificial sweeteners, which are not good teeth. Also heard that these chewing gums have a tendency to produce more saliva. This saliva when produced in more amounts would remove the enamel on teeth and forms cavities, as saliva is acidic in nature.
Hope this information is right!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a Person from stop producing tears. Try it next time you chop onions!
Chewing gums like happy dent are medical approved for good teeth so they are harmless. Others I am not sure.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I think the sweeteners it contains harms our teeth just like any other sweets.
no chewing gum donot spoil teeth..
i think they will strength our jaw
i heard that chewing gum keeps your teeth healthy...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.