How to develop a habit of reading among children especially kids?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Begin with pictorial comics and story books. This will develop interest for reading.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just you read some books while your child reading.. Usually child follow our habit....
000203F6.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3585]}
Kids are the ones who hate reading! They would neither read nor would they allow anyone to read! Pragmatically follow Gulshan's suggestion!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Books can be real friends.Hence children should be encouraged to read books.Picture books of animals, flowers, birds,fruits etc. should be given at the initial stage. They would love it.Gradually story books with moral lessons may be given.This way they will learn good habits as well develop a habit of reading.
Children are interested in colorful pictures of common objects that they see daily. Getting such picture books, reading stories to them while showing pictures to them get their attention and lets them know that many interesting things can be seen in the books will make them interested in books.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

small children like the learner they like ti read comics and story book mainly so we like to help them to read with them.
Creating the habit of reading among children is really a challenging job and I think to begin with don't force it upon them and rather approach gradually and start with a few minutes regularly and try to increase it over time and once they are habituated you will see that they themselves taking to it....
I have a child. When I sit with him do not learn.But when I am less interested then his interest grows.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
start reading a books which you think may be interesting for kids. they will take interest if you tell them jokes of kids level.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3585]}
Kids are the ones who hate reading! They would neither read nor would they allow anyone to read! Pragmatically follow Gulshan's suggestion!

Thanks. I still do not still like reading very serious topic. If these are accompanied by attractive pictures and some inspiring stories, it is fun to read. Thus, children may also be attracted to books if these contain tit bits, small stories and pictures.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.