OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Hai Friends, Valentines Day is ahead... How are you plannig to surprise your loved one??? Please comment below..
hey what can we do with points? hey i am talking about points not cash points plz remember .
While going through some posts in the category 'Daily dose' , I found an icon 'Sticky'. This is along with other icons- delete, edit, lock. I understand other icons. But what...
Am still using my hard disk of 40 GB. A few days back I noted that my C drive is almost full. I never fill it above half or 3/4th. So I checked the installed s/w programs. I...
Does anyone know where carrot was originated first in the world?
Do you think human rights are well protected in India?
Do you think man should shun his ego?
How do we stop dogs from barking??
actually the problem is that i was new to boddunan and was not much aware of it and i changed the editor earlier and i changed it to editing by myself and because of that it is...
Which brand TV is best in India?
hi all I applied for Google adsense for many time.but my application got rejected evry time.how to get adsense approval easily
A greenfield project is one which is not constrained by prior work. It is constructing on unused land where there is no need to remodel or demolish an existing structure. Such...
What is Bourgeois?
Do you think calm or cool mind can solve any problem better?
Do you think women cell protect the women culprits and victims?
What do you mean by Coup d'Etat?
How to keep boddunan referral banner in my website?
how many articles can we submit in the article for a day
i have been searching for genuine home based online jobs, can anyone give any reference?