Watch out for this link.
http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/04/bangalorean-to-face-high-tech-driving-license-test.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh is it? But chennai it is very easy to get a driving license. thanks for the information nagalakshmi
But there is a universal factor called "Money" which can help us get license in any part of the country. ;) . :( .
I think in India anything can not be strictly followed after sometime.
Thanks for sharing lakshmi :) :)
Making the tests and rules harder and strictly adhering to it is the only way to reduce accidents.
Ya in bangalore the crowd is increasing too much, with so much of accidents everyday, though they are minor ones, its better to take initiatives to prevent any major cause that may happen in future..
I read somewhere that our Motor Vehicles Department is the most corrupt one!!
This would help in lesser accidents and license would be given to qualified driver only..............
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I read somewhere that our Motor Vehicles Department is the most corrupt one!![/quote]

Yes chinmoy, it is really very dissapointing thing that Indian Motor Vehicles department is most corrupted..and due to the habit of giving bribes some people even tried in US ..it happen in one of my cousin's friend case.. :)
I think the tests were also implemented in Andhra Pradesh these days..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
In hyderabad the people literally dont follow traffic rules. Daily going out and coming back safely is a big challenge in hyderabad.Most of the traffic signals wont work.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.