Our education system is correct or not?
Children Compulsorily passed up tp 8th standard.
please share your views.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think each and every child in our country should have compulsory education, in order to develop our nation and get rid of poverty. The first step is to provide free education up to a particular class for it.
Education is very much important for each and every child in India. It should be a birth right for every citizen of india. Education is a factor which moulds a person.
Yes, it is essential for the development of the country.We are having high litaracy rate compared to other developed countries. :)
Education is necessary for development of the country.... :)
Yes education is made as basic need for all citizens... In my view the government should issue the identity particulars like driving license, voters id, etc should be provided for the one who having at least higher secondary completion.....
So as far as education is concerned it solely depends on how you educate yourself.Teachers can't do much.All they can do is guide.it solely depends on an individual what he makes out of his life
Ok friend . All your opinions are nice. Education is must.But it should not for a name shake.After finishing the studies they have to know lot of things . :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ok .
If they don't know what is what? The Compulsorily pass system how to help to remove poverty and all.

I think it is considering the psychological aspects of child .But it is not at all a good way as he will go upto eighth without any problem and then will look the Himalaya in front helplessly.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid's points are correct.
And the tuition classes will be increased more by the teachers itself.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.