Salary & Govt. Concessions for a Member of Parliament (MP)

Monthly Salary : Rs. 12,000/-

Expense for Constitution per month : Rs. 10,000/-

Office expenditure per month : Rs. 14,000/-

Traveling concession (Rs. 8 per km) : Rs. 48,000/-

(Ex: For a visit from South India to Delhi & return : 6000 km)

Daily DA TA during parliament meets : Rs. 500/day

Charge for 1 class (A/C) in train : Free (For any number of times) (All over India )

Charge for Business Class in flights :

Free for 40 trips / year (With wife or P...A.)

Rent for MP hostel at

Delhi : Free.

Electricity

costs at home : Free up to 50,000 units .

Local phone call charge :

Free up to 1, 70,000 calls..

TOTAL expense for a MP

[having no qualification] per year : Rs.32, 00,000/-

[i.e.. 2.66 lakh/month]

TOTAL expense for 5 years : Rs. 1, 60, 00,000/-

For 534 MPs , the expense for 5 years :

Rs. 8,54,40,00,000/-

(Nearly 855 crores)

AND THE PRIME MINISTER IS ASKING THE HIGHLY QUALIFIED, OUT PERFORMING CEOs TO CUT DOWN THEIR SALARIES......

This is how all our tax money is been swallowed and price hike on our regular commodities.........

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid- Democracy has a cost. Let the MPs get the salary they deserve for their important job. They need expenses for entertaining the people who visit them and they also need travel for public cause.
But there should be attempt to reduce costs. One way is that the upper houses- Rajya Sabha and Vidhan Parishads be abolished. The Governors are nominated and work as superior to elected C.M. The posts of governor should also be abolished. The parliamentarians and legislators can be advised to use service of computer and internet and reduce travel. This will reduce cost and add efficiency.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks abid for the informaqtion.. :)

Even if the salaries and allowances of ministers are decreased they are going to get them back through other sources like funds and bribes..
I got a heart attack literally on seeing this statistics.The best is 1,70,000 calls.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Who wants to be MP here.... :lol: :lol:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
POLITICIANS LIVE KING SIZE LIFE.....FREE CALLS UPTO 1,70,000,SO THEY DON'T NEED TO PAY PHONE BILL....
Yes, if this is the case in a democratic country like India what will be the case of monopoly's?
I think the terrorism is grown up due to such practices.The members elected by people are getting all facilities at the cost of people itself and are serving only themselves not the people.How can then we extinct terrorism?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
OH MY GOD!!!
No wonder these MPs and MLAs can afford to harbor a number of hooligans and build quite a fortune for themselves!!

And to think we spend much of our lives first studying to get qualified and then breaking our backs to earn a decent living!!! :dry: :blink: :ohmy: :huh: :unsure: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If they serve the people keeping in mind that its our money which they are using......

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.