Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dream is revelation of unfulfilled desires according to the study. I believe that dream is nothing but sleep time thoughts. Dreams could be rosy, wishful, nightmares or dreadful- any sort. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Dreams are normally the images created by the sub conscious depending on all the impressions it captures carries through waking hours..These images may come at random, unconnected and sometimes they even seem ridiculous. We forget most of our dreams and the ones that we remember dont make sense either, at least most of the time.But if you are extremely concerned or worried about something before you go to sleep, it is likely that you may see some of those thoughts in your dreams.Some people are able to find some solution to their problem through their dreams. I doubt if there is any one plausible explanation as to why we dream? what their purpose is ? and whether they have any impact on our lives ? Either way, it is a very interesting phenomenon that has captured the imagination of writers, poets, film makers etc..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Dreams are normally the images created by the sub conscious depending on all the impressions it captures carries through waking hours..These images may come at random, unconnected and sometimes they even seem ridiculous. We forget most of our dreams and the ones that we remember dont make sense either, at least most of the time.But if you are extremely concerned or worried about something before you go to sleep, it is likely that you may see some of those thoughts in your dreams.Some people are able to find some solution to their problem through their dreams. I doubt if there is any one plausible explanation as to why we dream? what their purpose is ? and whether they have any impact on our lives ? Either way, it is a very interesting phenomenon that has captured the imagination of writers, poets, film makers etc..

I agree that sometimes dream can give solution. In fact, dream is nothing but sleep time thoughts and emotions. The thoughts in dream are not so systematic and planned as while awake.  Solution may accidentally come in dream. I heard that my father once got solution to a Maths problem in his dream. He immediately woke up and rushed to his class mate for communicating the solution. 

sometimes I get story idea in dream. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree that sometimes dream can give solution. In fact, dream is nothing but sleep time thoughts and emotions. The thoughts in dream are not so systematic and planned as while awake.  Solution may accidentally come in dream. I heard that my father once got solution to a Maths problem in his dream. He immediately woke up and rushed to his class mate for communicating the solution. 

In my case, it's not the solution, but a reminder of my targets and objectives. This phenomenon repeated several times. I sincerely adhere to them.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

My mother says that she always finds a solution or atleast an inkling as to how she could deal with a difficult situation if she thinks deeply about the problem before sleeping. I guess this is one way of training our sub conscious mind and its thoughts to our advantage !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dream seldom so I am not very knowledgeable on this subject, but I feel dreams reflect what we have on our subconscious mind. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I dream seldom so I am not very knowledgeable on this subject, but I feel dreams reflect what we have on our subconscious mind. 

True. Dreams take out our own thoughts that occur during our day to day activities.

I am grateful to dreams because they make us super humans capable of doing impossible feats, even though the same is accomplished during the mysterious hours of darkness.

Some dreams that make a real impact tend to remain in your memory forever ...I have a couple of them which I never forget and remain crystal clear when I recall them...I guess we all have a few such dreams that become part of our life !

To my mind dreams are nothing but subjective products derived from from our objective experiences during the waking hours. Truth is in our sleep we tend to lose our differentiating faculties to distinguish a fact from a fancy . So subjectiveness goes a long way in determining the the nature and quality of a dream. A criminal and a saint would react very dissimilarly to the same objective experience. As for I react in both ways!!!!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.