Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Children do not demand riches and luxuries. They demand abundant love from the parents. This is the minimum parents can do for bringing up ideal citizens of tomorrow..
Self-Defense is very important for women. It makes women self dependence and confidence. They able to fight against those who harm him.
Yes, it is imperative to be self-dependent in the today's time. This is the need of the hour.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Children do not demand riches and luxuries. They demand abundant love from the parents. This is the minimum
parents can do for bringing up ideal citizens of tomorrow..

Yes, more than anything else, children crave love, care, and attention from their parents.

Children do not demand riches and luxuries. They demand abundant love from the parents. This is the minimum
parents can do for bringing up ideal citizens of tomorrow..

Yes, more than anything else, children crave love, care, and attention from their parents.

You cannot miss that spark in the eyes of the child when you pat on the shoulder of the child after completing a small job assigned to the child. Does it cost a fortune? See the results when the child grows up how a small gesture of recognition led to much needed Self Reliance.
Yes even we grown ups want recognition and acknowledgement. It does not have to be much but a small gesture is enough to boost up our energy. So why not children. We should always encourage and acknowledge our children for their accomplishments no matter how small it is. When for e.g. a child is a bit resistant and is not doing his homework or something that he or she is asked to do just say "please" and see the wonder. The child instantly feels important and will do the job happily.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes true. It is best to avoid heated conversations in front of the kids because you are not setting a good example.

Yes, children learn many thing from their parent. Parent need to avoid such unnecessary conversation in front of children.
Yes even we grown ups want recognition and acknowledgement. It does not have to be much but a small gesture is enough to boost up our energy. So why not children. We should always encourage and acknowledge our children for their accomplishments no matter how small it is. When for e.g. a child is a bit resistant and is not doing his homework or something that he or she is asked to do just say "please" and see the wonder. The child instantly feels important and will do the job happily.

Yes, applauding for positive things done and admonishing for negative behavior from a very young age will make a child into a more responsible adult.

Yes I remember an incident from my school. We had a teacher who used to teach us English and in fact she was our favorite. She once told a boy who was very disrespectful towards her that "even children deserve respect and unless you learn to respect others how can you expect that in return". She was very understanding and always treated us as individuals rather than just kids.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes I remember an incident from my school. We had a teacher who used to teach us English and in fact she was our favorite. She once told a boy who was very disrespectful towards her that "even children deserve respect and unless you learn to respect others how can you expect that in return". She was very understanding and always treated us as individuals rather than just kids.

Sadly such ideal teachers are conspicuously missing in the present scenario. The days of "Acharya Devo Bhava " should come back again.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.