One must agree, Competitions enliven the milieu of this site15 days in a month. And there will be an air of excitement, anticipation and thrill all rolled in one during that period.
Now with the cancellation of BBL6 for justified reasons as informed by the Administrator, life looks drab, dull and dreary.
How do you feel Friends?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One must agree, Competitions enliven the milieu of this site15 days in a month. And there will be an air of excitement, anticipation and thrill all rolled in one during that period.
Now with the cancellation of BBL6 for justified reasons as informed by the Administrator, life looks drab, dull and dreary.
How do you feel Friends?

I haven't still experienced life with BBL, so I don't really know how exciting it was.
But I don't know how I slipped the announcement. Can you please provide me the link?
In short life seems slow around here... in Boddunan. B)

Live in the present :)
How do you feel Friends?

I haven't still experienced life with BBL, so I don't really know how exciting it was.
But I don't know how I slipped the announcement. Can you please provide me the link?

Check out the thread named "Ask all your doubts here".

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
How do you feel Friends?

Check out the thread named "Ask all your doubts here".

Thanks Ashii. I will check it immediately. I thought it was a link somewhere in "Announcements".
BBL was on certain topic on which you had to write specified number of articles. In absence of BBL, you may write articles on any topic. This will also give you cash. Do, it is best to write articles on your favorite subjects and participate in various activities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
I just checked it out and saw that the BBL6 will happen in the next month. I thought it was totally shut down. It is only a matter of waiting for some more time, that's all Rambabuji.
BBL was on certain topic on which you had to write specified number of articles. In absence of BBL, you may write articles on any topic. This will also give you cash. Do, it is best to write articles on your favorite subjects and participate in various activities.

That I'm doing of course. But that competitive spirit is not there.

BBL is not a competition BIGBRO- no one is pitted against any one but only you get inspired by the time frame and of course to reach minimum number of articles on a particular subject.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Those days were the very busy days we hardly get time for other work.But BBL6 will be there on next month so don't worry.Get prepare for it now.

Sharmistha Banerjee

BBL is not a competition BIGBRO- no one is pitted against any one but only you get inspired by the time frame and of course to reach minimum number of articles on a particular subject.

When there is an eligibility criteria, a deadline and the word "Winner" is used, what BBL is if not competition?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.