Be it a tour or my morning walk, I ensure the presence of two things in my backpack. A pencil and a sketch pad. I relish more in sketching interesting spots than by shooting with a cam.. Pencil has an advantage over other Artist implements. A pencil can be carried to anywhere without any paraphernalia and accessories . Yet it has the potential to produce an astonishing range of tones and shades in par with water, oil and acrylic colours.
I would like to share a few of my Pencil works with you.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10095]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10096]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10097]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10100]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10101]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow Ram babu sir, that is very incredible art you have in your hands and your mind!!!!

i like all your sketches and especially the temple one and Lataji's sketches

I bet Kalyani's husband who is an artist himself will be delighted to see your works and meet you in person!

By the way ram babu sir, did you held any exhibitions showcasing your talent?

Swetha Shenoy
wow Ram babu sir, that is very incredible art you have in your hands and your mind!!!!

i like all your sketches and especially the temple one and Lataji's sketches

I bet Kalyani's husband who is an artist himself will be delighted to see your works and meet you in person!

By the way ram babu sir, did you held any exhibitions showcasing your talent?

Yes Shweta. i held 3 exhibitions and all of them were sold out. That was long ago. Of late i didn't hold any exhibitions.
wow sir, that is great sir!!!!!

would definately meet you when i happen to go to visak!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: rambabu
wow sir, that is great sir!!!!!

would definately meet you when i happen to go to visak!!!!

All my family members will be too glad to receive you
Be it a tour or my morning walk, I ensure the presence of two things in my backpack. A pencil and a sketch pad. I relish more in sketching interesting spots than by shooting with a cam.. Pencil has an advantage over other Artist implements. A pencil can be carried to anywhere without any paraphernalia and accessories . Yet it has the potential to produce an astonishing range of tones and shades in par with water, oil and acrylic colours.

You are very talented , dint want to crowd the page ,so taken off the attachments, they are all very beautiful ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wow. great and wonderful images created by you. Yes you are a good artist.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

You are very talented , dint want to crowd the page ,so taken off the attachments, they are all very beautiful ... :)

These are the fruits of my hard work (No guides. no philosophers and no mentors) and dogged perseverance
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Babuji your pictures are so nice. I once told my hubby, we have a nice painter in our group who adds his own creations for posts and articles. I still remember your sketches of Rajani and Yesudas. Chitra's sketch till pending, am eagerly waiting for it.
I don't have any such talents, but enjoy such creativity very much. No doubt, you are the painter babu of Boddunan

Meera sandhu
wow ! All sketches are really nice.

You are one of the great artist.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.