The topic is locked.
Its a general question and will answer the very curious question for most of us. HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN WORKING HERE???
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Prem Lata Welcome to boddunan site.

Earning in boddunan will depend upon how much work you work on this site.
So we cant able to estimate the earning earned here.

Vinu
I have earned just 4k in an year but that's because of me only as I know writing good articles here could have earned me better I know people are earning handsomely by writing articles here. :blink:
Hi Premlatha,

A Warm Welcome to the boddunan Family.

Writing articles and participating on forums.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Its a general question and will answer the very curious question for most of us. HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN WORKING HERE???

Hi Prem latha.....
warm welcome to our group. :)
It you work full time for this site, it's not a big task to earn 7500+ every month.
I joined last January, and I have earned 23k+. Actually, I was not serious with my earning till this September, just below 6k or 7k and I earned 15k+ in the past 3-4 months.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP

Hi Prem latha.....
It you work full time for this site, it's not a big task to earn 7500+ every month.
I joined last January, and I have earned 23k+. Actually, I was not serious with my earning till this September, just below 6k or 7k and I earned 15k+ in the past 3-4 months.

Yes Sandhya you have been rocking on this site I think you are now the top earner on this site. :)

Hi Prem latha.....

Yes Sandhya you have been rocking on this site I think you are now the top earner on this site. :)

You have seen it now only :blink:
I have earned that title a few months back :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am locking this thread because this is not the right category to discuss about earners and earnings.Thanks every one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.