Do you think people see matrimonial in news paper these days? :blink:

I think No they don't they better go for various site available on net to find a match for their owns.But still not all rely on thees they still use traditional way to find partner.What do you say?. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The most preferred ways still are the traditional ways but the online matrimonial sites are gaining popularity as it allows interaction like we have on many social sites. I have not got a single person in my whole community who has taken the help of matrimonial site or newspapers for match making. :dry:

Live in the present :)
Traditional ways always better. It is very safe also. We can face some problems if you find the partner in matrimonial.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I think No they don't they better go for various site available on net to find a match for their owns.But still not all rely on thees they still use traditional way to find partner.What do you say?. :)

Yes..a lot Sanjeev...
Daily, pages of matrimony are increasing. It shows its popularity.
Here matrimonials are added to Sunday newspapers. What about you?

Meera sandhu
I have very good experience with news paper matrimonial. I gave it in HT and TOI on one Sunday and received about 3000 responses with in 4-5 days. Most of them through email and telephonic calls. I settled the issue within 20 days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have very good experience with news paper matrimonial. I gave it in HT and TOI on one Sunday and received about 3000 responses with in 4-5 days. Most of them through email and telephonic calls. I settled the issue within 20 days.

When did you do that ? Is your wife a product of the newspaper advertisements? ;)

Live in the present :)

Yes..a lot Sanjeev...
Daily, pages of matrimony are increasing. It shows its popularity.
Here matrimonials are added to Sunday newspapers. What about you?

Is it increasing?. I don't think so? :blink:

I never see anybody referring to it.May be they miss some details. :blink:

When did you do that ? Is your wife a product of the newspaper advertisements? ;)

This is about my daughter Asha, who was maarried in 09, she is a product of BITS Pilani a MS in Software engineering.

Thank you said by: Ashii

Hahaha...may be in his times there were no such matrimonial or if they exist too people never liked to find partner referring them. :laugh:

Hahaha...may be in his times there were no such matrimonial or if they exist too people never liked to find partner referring them. :laugh:

This was available even in my grandfather's time. Ask your father he must be knowing it better than you. :evil:

This was available even in my grandfather's time. Ask your father he must be knowing it better than you. :evil:

I asked it he said NO. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May be in those days people did not know much about it. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.