The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have full right to expect from our friends and relatives but we must know our relations first.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have full right to expect from our friends and relatives but we must know our relations first.

I don't expect much from friends or relatives as i know they are going to break expectations anytime. :blink:

I don't expect much from friends or relatives as i know they are going to break expectations anytime. :blink:

We have to see and decided, with whom we have expectation.
If we have close relation, we can expect, but if not, then we have to do everything by our self.

Want to make each day Accountable

Everything has it own limitation. Whether it is love or things, when it cross some limits surely it will hurt.

Yes, expectations should also be limits.

Expectations should not be beyond the sky, where we can't see what the other person is expecting.

Definitely ! they should be not only within limits but also affordable.When you know that your parents or spouse expects the impossible from you, it can make you distressed and lead to a lot of unhappiness ...So people who have expectations from others should be realistic !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We have to see and decided, with whom we have expectation.
If we have close relation, we can expect, but if not, then we have to do everything by our self.

Oh but do we need t think to expect something with close friend/relative. :blink:
Everything has it own limitation. Whether it is love or things, when it cross some limits surely it will hurt.

Yes, expectations should also be limits.

Expectations should not be beyond the sky, where we can't see what the other person is expecting.

Definitely ! they should be not only within limits but also affordable.When you know that your parents or spouse expects the impossible from you, it can make you distressed and lead to a lot of unhappiness ...So people who have expectations from others should be realistic !

No one wants the burden on hopes on the Shoulder. So, just hope, from the person, by looking his/her condition.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually we expect only from persons whom we feel close. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

I don't expect from the close friend/relative also.

The expectations should ideally be not in kind where you expect them to spend money fro you, that should be only limited to a very few who are really close to you, from others expectations regarding their behavior and mannerism towards you can be expected!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The expectations should ideally be not in kind where you expect them to spend money fro you, that should be only limited to a very few who are really close to you, from others expectations regarding their behavior and mannerism towards you can be expected!

Did you see what happened to the girl in Assam? :evil:

She did not expect money from any passer by she expected someone to fight or ask boys to stop or call police but no one did it. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.