Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of most recent songs, I like murder 2, brother ki dulhan, chammak chalo and of course, teri meri

what about jannat 2?
dont you like songs of satyamev jayathe? i like rupaiyaa and ghar yaad aata hai mujhe.

not that much ;) ;)

These 2 are the best songs of that show.Why you didn't like it Sandhya?

Oh sorry...was telling about jannat...not Satyameva jayathe...actually I was the person who introduced you to that Aamir song.

im confused which song you like and which dont?jannat or satyamev jayathe?

Songs of jannat..i heard just 1 or 2 times. Not best ones!!!

Satyameva jayathe..extra ordinary patriotic song!!!

Meera sandhu
Of most recent songs, I like murder 2, brother ki dulhan, chammak chalo and of course, teri meri

what about jannat 2?
dont you like songs of satyamev jayathe? i like rupaiyaa and ghar yaad aata hai mujhe.

not that much ;) ;)

Oh sorry...was telling about jannat...not Satyameva jayathe...actually I was the person who introduced you to that Aamir song.

yes the songs are awsome..they are really good and especially the lyrics.

a.s.

what about jannat 2?

not that much ;) ;)

yes the songs are awsome..they are really good and especially the lyrics.

The songs in Satyamev Jaythe are really amazing.Lyrics just restrict ourself to stick to place and watch the song in the end.

Want to make each day Accountable

what about the dance performance by those people in the satyamev jayathe episode?it was rocking.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.