Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday i was listening to the song "PAANI DA RANG DEKH KE" it is melodious song still this song is echoing in my mind. :woohoo:

Which film?

Vicky donor.Check it.Its nice song. :)

I didn't saw the Movie,because of the Concept :woohoo: ,but heard this Song "PANNI DA".Its very good song.

Want to make each day Accountable

Let me add some more..
Kaise batao....from Ajab prem ki...
I forget to add those 2 wonderful songs of Asoka...San sana and Raat ka nasha
Then...what about songs of Raaz 2..really amazing...Soniyo and many other songs.
Also dil ebaadat and one more from Tum mile...what's that one? (not the title song) Can you tell me :whistle: :whistle:
Tujhe dekhkar hai-Kal yug

I think Emraan Hashmi is modern Shammi Kapoor....songs of his films are extra ordinary. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Do you agree with me???

@Angel...
Songs of Alaippayuthe (Saathiya) are very special to me....
We two have same choices. Isn't it? :woohoo: :woohoo:
Let me share its Tamil versions....sure....you will love both of them!!!!
Just reply after seeing both. Will you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbBOlXEf_Ck&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZbDhcW7PMk

di i listened to both songs but the song pachai nirame has same music that of saathiya. and even the other song snehithane has good music.can you translate it and tell me what it means the whole.just only this one snehithane.

snehithane means saathiya (male friend)
snehita means girl friend
in one song he is singing as snehitaye....(friend- girl)
the other, she singing snehithane.....(friend-boy).
it's meaning is just friend....

in both songs you can hear that word. isn't it??
that's why it's hindi film titled...saathiya

But angel, music is same yaar....chupke se....singer is also same, Sadhana Sargam. Actually she has given her magic touch to many Rehman rhythms in Tamil

thats what i was saying music is same..

3 songs were changed from original.
the title song of the film, parting song and that item number. Except these 3 songs all tunes are directly lifted.
The title song in Tamil was that ceremony at his home, where she sings. In Hindi, she dances also :laugh: :laugh:
It was a devotional song of Krishna remixed for the fim.

Meera sandhu
Yesterday i was listening to the song "PAANI DA RANG DEKH KE" it is melodious song still this song is echoing in my mind. :woohoo:

Which film?

Vicky donor.Check it.Its nice song. :)

I didn't saw the Movie,because of the Concept :woohoo: ,but heard this Song "PANNI DA".Its very good song.

really good song. :)

a.s.
Of most recent songs, I like murder 2, brother ki dulhan, chammak chalo and of course, teri meri

Meera sandhu
Of most recent songs, I like murder 2, brother ki dulhan, chammak chalo and of course, teri meri

what about jannat 2?
dont you like songs of satyamev jayathe? i like rupaiyaa and ghar yaad aata hai mujhe.

a.s.

what about jannat 2?
dont you like songs of satyamev jayathe? i like rupaiyaa and ghar yaad aata hai mujhe.

not that much ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

what about jannat 2?

not that much ;) ;)

These 2 are the best songs of that show.Why you didn't like it Sandhya?

what about jannat 2?

not that much ;) ;)

Oh sorry...was telling about jannat...not Satyameva jayathe...actually I was the person who introduced you to that Aamir song.

Meera sandhu

what about jannat 2?

not that much ;) ;)

Oh sorry...was telling about jannat...not Satyameva jayathe...actually I was the person who introduced you to that Aamir song.

I too don't like the other songs of Jannat,except 'Tu hi Mera'.

what about jannat 2?

not that much ;) ;)

im confused which song you like and which dont?jannat or satyamev jayathe?

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.