Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too like romantic movies vey much. Also i like comedy movies but it should be with some sense.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I too like romantic movies vey much. Also i like comedy movies but it should be with some sense.

I never like romantic movies as there is nothing to watch in it except some romantic songs,melodrama,dance of hero and heroine around tree. :laugh:

I never like romantic movies as there is nothing to watch in it except some romantic songs,melodrama,dance of hero and heroine around tree. :laugh:

You watch only horror movies.... :evil: :evil: Right? :P :P

At least romantic movies have some reality. What's the reality behind horror and ghost movies? :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

At least romantic movies have some reality. What's the reality behind horror and ghost movies? :S :S :S

People have different tastes and traits. There are viewers for horror movies also. They are thrilled. The movies cater to different likes. For many romantic movies are dull. They need suspense and crime thriller.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel things which are not real and mysterious always intend people to talk about them so are the horror movies/serials I like them becuase I don't believe on ghosts I try to see them in films and imagine how they look like. :laugh:

For romantic movies I don't like them becuase they are like our normal lives sometimes more boring then our lives.I see movies to get entertained not to cry for heroine not getting married with the hero at the end. :woohoo:
I like Horror and comedy movies. :)

3 Idiots,Golmaal,Hera Pheri are few of the films I like. :)

Where is horror in these 3 movies? :evil: :evil: :evil: :P :P

Darna mana hai,Virana,Bees Saal Baad. :blink:

There is a thrilling scene of Vivek Oberoi and Nana Patekar in Darna Mana hai.
do you remember?

Yes those were really great even the short story of Shilpa and Sanjay Kapoor was thrilling. :blink:

1920 is a good movie of the genre - horror.

yes I have seen it. Its nice one. :blink: :blink:

BTW did you see Fear files last week this was the horror serial I have ever seen on TV till now. :blink: :blink:

Yes but the show claimed these stories to be real life incidents. But a look at the show and you can make out the stories are modified many folds :angry:

Live in the present :)

I feel things which are not real and mysterious always intend people to talk about them so are the horror movies/serials I like them becuase I don't believe on ghosts I try to see them in films and imagine how they look like. :laugh:

For romantic movies I don't like them becuase they are like our normal lives sometimes more boring then our lives.I see movies to get entertained not to cry for heroine not getting married with the hero at the end. :woohoo:

But am seeing one ghost online everyday. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Hoping, his wife see him every day. But he is in search of ghosts ...what to do? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Don't worry online ghosts are not real if you think ghosts exist in the world.They won't harm you as you can always switch OFF your computer to get rid of them. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But am seeing one ghost online everyday. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Hoping, his wife see him every day. But he is in search of ghosts ...what to do? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Don't worry online ghosts are nor real even if you believe ghosts are real.You always have a control on them by switching OFF your computer. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Don't worry online ghosts are nor real even if you believe ghosts are real.You always have a control on them by switching OFF your computer. :woohoo: :woohoo:

But you are appearing in my 'horror' dreams too, Sanjeev. :evil: :evil:
What should I do? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

And, what about your wife.....she is always seeing him even in offline mode. :( :( :( :( :( :(
am really worried about her :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.