Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am using Airtel broadband. Its a unlimited connection for 499 rs per month. Its speed is really great. :cheer:

Can you give more details?

Boddunan is very slow for my Y-Max. I want to know about Airtel. Can we view movies online?

Meera sandhu
I am using Airtel broadband. Its a unlimited connection for 499 rs per month. Its speed is really great. :cheer:

Boddunan is very slow for my Y-Max. I want to know about Airtel. Can we view movies online?

It gives us broadband connection for 499 rs with a speed of 2mbps and unlimited connection.

Boddunan is very fast and i can view online movies easily. :cheer:

Vinu

It gives us broadband connection for 499 rs with a speed of 2mbps and unlimited connection.

If so, i can switch to airtel.....save almost half amount
Is it wireless?

Meera sandhu

Is it wireless?

If airtel same package is available in your state than go ahead
I am using airtel land line broadband connection.
But, there is wireless connection is also available :cheer:

Vinu
I heard that docomo and reliance are good and fast source of internet access. even wifi is also good.

If you are more rich then you can get sifi internet.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I heard that docomo and reliance are good and fast source of internet access. even wifi is also good.

If you are more rich then you can get sifi internet.

sify is really very costly..
i think no one will be interested on that. :huh:

Vinu

Is it wireless?

If airtel same package is available in your state than go ahead
I am using airtel land line broadband connection.
But, there is wireless connection is also available :cheer:

sorry...i didn't read it correctly...
It's a broadband connection....so need cable wires...
I don't think it's available in our present residence....even Asianet broadband connection is not available here, which is available in deep corners of villages....so we opted this one paying much :( :(

Meera sandhu
Tata photon speed is really amazing. I have used it for 6 months and me too was greatly satisfied with its speed.

Want to make each day Accountable

Reliance 3g is the the best and fastest internet access source.........
i am using tata docomo for rs.65 it gives usage of 2gb browsing and downloading but unfortunately theu have reduced the data and from this month it will be only 1gb for 65rs for 1 month.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.