The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am a nature lover so picture of Sasi is the best. after then Profile picture of Sandhya(both).

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I like Vaishnavi's Pic. Lord Ganesha is My Favorite. So I use their pic as my profile pic, but co incidently, Vaishnavi has already this pic as her profile pic. So I vote for Vaishnavi... :)
Sanjeev has changed his profile picture, so do I. Now my vote goes to my girl, of course :P

@Lalit
I think, it's for the first time that two persons select one picture as avatar. What a co-incidence!!!
Why can't you put another ganesha if you like him so much?

Meera sandhu
Profile pictures of many users have changed....including me. let us make the new list :evil: :evil:

i like profile pic of your's actually your daughter how keeningly she is watching as if something good is there.and sanjeev ji's pic also.those twins i love them.they look so cute. :) :) :) :)

She was sitting in her nanaji's lap looking at camera....when she was 6 months old. It was taken at 'Chorunu' function at a Siva temple.

I want to know from members......I uploaded 3 avatar one after the other. Which one is the best????? ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Profile pictures of many users have changed....including me. let us make the new list :evil: :evil:

i like profile pic of your's actually your daughter how keeningly she is watching as if something good is there.and sanjeev ji's pic also.those twins i love them.they look so cute. :) :) :) :)

She was sitting in her nanaji's lap looking at camera....when she was 6 months old. It was taken at 'Chorunu' function at a Siva temple.

I want to know from members......I uploaded 3 avatar one after the other. Which one is the best????? ;) ;) ;)

i saw only 2 of your avatars in one you were there and one is this one.but i like this one a lot as i love kids.and she is so cute.. :)

a.s.

I think this is the best one and you should continue with it. :)

So, you don't like my face :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I will keep her for some days, sure

Meera sandhu
Sandhyas daughter picture is the most I love now. She is so cute.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhyas daughter picture is the most I love now. She is so cute.

I think I should keep some mustard seeds for her :evil:

Meera sandhu

So, you don't like my face :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I will keep her for some days, sure

no not at all you too look good but you know babies are given more prefernce over mother.. :P

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.