My payment is till now not received can anyone help me it was almost one month ago.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Have patience, you will receive it soon. Or else you can send a pm to maverick for details on when it was mailed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

you can send a message to boddunan through contact us tab. They will respond you and give the reason for delay.
suraj, don't worry about your payment. it will credit to your account automatically., wait for 2-3 days. if then also it wont credited. Send a PM to maverick. He will immediately help you.

Vinu
Hi Suraj,

There is nothing really to worry about it. This might be just because of the postal delay.

Regards,
Karthik.
Suraj i am new to this site so i can't say about the payments but as per people's view i think its a legit site and think you won't loose your money and patience is the key wait for few days and if you don't get the cheque than complain it to admin. :)
But it is taking too much time.The Admin should look after this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

yes i too agree with u.The admin should take care of this problem as early as possible as it can lead to less participation & activity on the website of the newly joined members.

yes i too agree with u.The admin should take care of this problem as early as possible as it can lead to less participation & activity on the website of the newly joined members.

I think they should go for other methods like PAYPAL for the payments as it is easier and instant :) where as it takes lot of time for cheque to reach to the member by a post.
[quote]
rashmi wrote:
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

I think they should go for other methods like PAYPAL for the payments as it is easier and instant where as it takes lot of time for cheque to reach to the member by a post.[/quote]
Your suggestion is good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Apart from Paypal there can be another option for direct bank deposit in members account. Its fast method of payment & people would not hesitate to provide the account details to the admin after knowing the authenticity & genuiness of this website.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.