Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rashmi your idea is very god but lets see what admin take action on this matter.
Apart from Paypal there can be another option for direct bank deposit in members account. Its fast method of payment & people would not hesitate to provide the account details to the admin after knowing the authenticity & genuiness of this website.

Your idea is good. But making direct bank account transfer is not an easy way.

Vinu
if its not easy for the admin to bank deposit for all the members who are eligible for payment then atleast the admin can do for those who are staying far off where there can be a problem of postal delays due to various reasons.
Suggestion is good and Admin. will take decision.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
if its not easy for the admin to bank deposit for all the members who are eligible for payment then atleast the admin can do for those who are staying far off where there can be a problem of postal delays due to various reasons.

That's right Rashmi we don't have that much efficient postal department :( and loss of posts/letters are bit common thing in our country. :)
All are receiving their payment through post ,so don't worry.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
All are receiving their payment through post ,so don't worry.

Yes Ram every one gets cheque here through postal services and every one may experience delays due to it. :)
There is no delay I guess this is the month you complete it they send next month from then after calculation is done.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I understand it but there are delays sometimes which is due to postal department.Secondly clearing of cheques take time unlike PAYPAL where money is transferred to the account immediately. :)
One month.. That's lot of time. I guess you should got it soon as other members are saying that its a good site. I am very new here so don't know much about it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.