As Valentine month has finally arrived, let me ask you one simple question.
As it is told, "First impression is the best impression", is it applicable in the case of love also? What is your opinion? :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think First Impression is last Impression work on every type of performance not only love.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yes I believe this that first impression is the best,after that impression will be less and after 20 years it will be nil. Sasi , post a quotation if possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
First impression is last impression in all matters. That is why one must be very cautious when meeting some one for the first time. It is very difficult to erase the first impression later.

I have personal experience. On my posting to a unit, the concerned officer had impression that I was new to type of job there even though I had experience in that. Even by my explaining and hearing from others, he could not change his impression. So, he deployed me on general administrative job only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

First impression is last impression in all matters. That is why one must be very cautious when meeting some one for the first time. It is very difficult to erase the first impression later.

I have personal experience. On my posting to a unit, the concerned officer had impression that I was new to type of job there even though I had experience in that. Even by my explaining and hearing from others, he could not change his impression. So, he deployed me on general administrative job only.

Sir, of course such incidents can also occur. Also, first impression may be the best to get into one's heart. But will it survives, if the next impression is bad?

Also, in common life, how many such experiences can we see around where second impression often erases the first one's bad images.
But, one thing is for sure. First impression makes an easy path to enter one's mind. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Sir, of course such incidents can also occur. Also, first impression may be the best to get into one's heart. But will it survives, if the next impression is bad?

Also, in common life, how many such experiences can we see around where second impression often erases the first one's bad images.
But, one thing is for sure. First impression makes an easy path to enter one's mind. Isn't it?

Here let us see example of Modi, Gujarat C.M. The Gujarat riots mad first impression that he is anti Muslim, communal and fascist. Now whatever he does, the first impression has become permanent.

Yes, once a bad impression is made, it is very difficult to change that.
But my question is about love.
I am asking, if, that proverb is applicable in the case of romance also?
:)
In many films we are seeing enemies (or bad impression) converted to lovers
eg. Films like Dil, DDLJ, Hum dil de chuke sanam :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes, once a bad impression is made, it is very difficult to change that.
But my question is about love.
I am asking, if, that proverb is applicable in the case of romance also?
:)
In many films we are seeing enemies (or bad impression) converted to lovers
eg. Films like Dil, DDLJ, Hum dil de chuke sanam :woohoo:

The reel life is not real. I think that in the film 'Dil', there was no bad impression of the hero or heroine about one another but this was only between their fathers. Ultimately, this had happy end.

No sir,
'Dil' is one among the best comedy Hindi films that clearly shows 'the first impression was really a very bad impression' :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes First impression is important in every field of life.Girls also get impressed by boys on their first meeting.Even i fall in love in my first meeting.
Suppose that you Identified weather a batsman play for long or not by the body language in the first over which he play.In interviews If your first impression is not good then it is very difficult to get that job for you.So first impression is very important in our life.
First impression is the best impression is correct one but it is not applicable for all situations.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.