Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't believe in first impression.We can't judge correctly in the first impression.
Friends first impression reveals your attitude and real character because you are not prepared to meet someone. You meet him or her by-chance, somewhere.

Some people say when I cry I look like smiling!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6102]}

That's why I asked you to upload a crying photo :)

I won't be dishonest to myself by giving a false appearance!!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6109]}

Then tell honestly....are you smiling or are you crying in your present profile photo? :cheer:

If you study the face in my photo your would find it in half-smile and half-cry!! A perfectly neutral position!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6113]}
I don't believe in first impression.We can't judge correctly in the first impression.

Yes, some times people tend to act different from what they really are, they show there true colors in later meetings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Chinmoyjee...
Now, I can see you crying only. Why so?????? :cheer:
dancing_2012-03-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@Chinmoyjee...

If that brings smiles to some faces - it does the trick!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6116]}
@Chinmoyjee...

If that brings smiles to some faces - it does the trick!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6116]}

No...no.....it brings only seriousness to our faces like this :evil:
Tell me, when are you going to upload a smiling photo of yours :cheer:
36_1_5_2012-03-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@Chinmoyjee...

No...no.....it brings only seriousness to our faces like this :evil:
Tell me, when are you going to upload a smiling photo of yours :cheer:

I am trying to send the message through this photo that life is too important to be taken seriouly!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6118]}

I am trying to send the message through this photo that life is too important to be taken seriouly!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6118]}

According to a Malayalam proverb, "If you fall, you say, it's Vishnu lokam" :P

No more excuses!!!!! :cheer:
0002031F_2012-03-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

According to a Malayalam proverb, "If you fall, you say, it's Vishnu lokam" :P

No more excuses!!!!! :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6119]} Vishnulokam!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.