Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to play in water of beach. The air comes from waves and the movement waves will give us alot of inspiration. The sound of waves gives a great and pleasant music

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But I always watch it in silence, with many thoughts in mind.

Meera sandhu

But, sea always has its own noise of wind. How can you get silence there...??` :ohmy: :huh:

Vinu

But, sea always has its own noise of wind. How can you get silence there...??` :ohmy: :huh:

I will be fully involved in it that I won't hear anything :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I will be fully involved in it that I won't hear anything :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wow... :woohoo: :woohoo:
But, i always enjoy the sound so, my mind will be in peace. :cheer:

Vinu

Wow... :woohoo: :woohoo:
But, i always enjoy the sound so, my mind will be in peace. :cheer:

all enjoy silence for peace...and you enjoy sound??? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
yes, i enjoy the sound of waves and wind. Its really nice to hear and you feel good when you hear that sound.. :cheer:

Vinu
people who ever go to beach they enjoy the noise of waves and the pleasantness of the sea

When people who see the sea will almost forget the tension and enjoy like a child.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, the blue sky and the water gives a pleasant and wonderful look which makes us forget everything which disturbing us

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.