Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes sandhya there is a boat service. But i never went. My brother went

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Sandhya vizag is having ship yard and also boat service you can enjoy there.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

that is especially in rushikonda beach. But lot of security is provided why you are in boat

Yes Sandhya vizag is having ship yard and also boat service you can enjoy there.

Yes, I know. only 2 shipyards are there in India, Kochi and Visak pattanam. That's why both these cities are commercially developed

Meera sandhu
Sandhya vishakhapatnam is still developing stage it is not develipped completely

I like to see sea as i love watching them for long hours. It makes my mind peace and also i use to play on beach sand on evening time when sun sets. Its really a wonderful experience. :woohoo: :cheer:

Vinu
I like to see sea as i love watching them for long hours. It makes my mind peace and also i use to play on beach sand on evening time when sun sets. Its really a wonderful experience. :woohoo: :cheer:

So your approach towards life is peace as sea...I am impressed :)

Meera sandhu

So your approach towards life is peace as sea...I am impressed :)

Yes, when i am front of sea while sun set i feel pleasure. :woohoo:

Vinu
yes, vinod then the scenery will be really pleasant and we feel happy and we will have a peace of mind also. Whenever we watch sea, all our problems will go aside and our mind becomes pleasant that is the magic of the sea and scenery view

yes, vinod then the scenery will be really pleasant and we feel happy and we will have a peace of mind also. Whenever we watch sea, all our problems will go aside and our mind becomes pleasant that is the magic of the sea and scenery view

yes, evening playing in beach with sand and swimming is also a beautiful experience. :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.