It is good or bad to give money to government officers for the work they have appointed.How can you stop such activity.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nobody will give bribe to government officer for genuine work in due course. People give bribe for getting undue favor or for short cut so as to save time. The way to remove corruption is not to give bribe and plan your affairs well in time. Do not expect undue favors.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Our system is now been made such that you can't have your work,unless you give bribe.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now a days, even good things can be done if given money. Otherwise officers will create obstacles one by one till they get what they want.
That system has come into exist. It is almost impossible to remove that 'habit'

Meera sandhu
we cannot do nothing, until the officers themselves get realize and stop demanding and taking money for performing their duties

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Ronark sir you are right.Our whole system is Corrupt.Every one in the race of getting more and more money.They never think anything for the people.In every sector like for getting admission in School or Collages,To get any documents.Even people Demands Bride for giving Death certificate.Everyone is Corrupt.
Agar dena hai to Munna Bhai MBBS ko follow kijiye.Your work will be done.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That nice thought but this is movie and we are in a real life.This things cannot apply in our life.If we perform like that everyone call us a fool.I think you got lots of inspiration from that movie.
In news paper I have seen that many are giving sweets or flower against anything.I am saying to follow the formula not the movie.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bribery is started by people only to complete their work fast. Now it became a major virus in the city. By taking severe actions we can eradicate bribery from society.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ok put the people are very small in numbers.If numbers of people increasing then this is good way but i don't think that people are interested to do that.They freely give money as bribe to Officer for their work.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.