Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one stops, but it is not correct according to the society

A woman of sixty or seventy may marry. such cases are rare and will definitely be a news to others. I think that it is better in such cases to perform very simple ceremony and not make much noise about this.

Men and women equally need a close companion at that age and with increase life expectancy, those who had opted to remain single at young age are now seeking companions at old age and getting married. It is the need of such people rather than live lonely. So it is okay for them to get married at that age, there is no harm in it and others should also not make any noise about it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A woman of sixty or seventy may marry. such cases are rare and will definitely be a news to others. I think that it is better in such cases to perform very simple ceremony and not make much noise about this.

Men and women equally need a close companion at that age and with increase life expectancy, those who had opted to remain single at young age are now seeking companions at old age and getting married. It is the need of such people rather than live lonely. So it is okay for them to get married at that age, there is no harm in it and others should also not make any noise about it.

Will live in relation not be better in such circumstances? Formal marriage at advanced age may not be so feasible.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with you....
We are living in a society, where men of 70 or 80 are marrying girls of 18. Then why not ladies above +40 or +50 or +60.
Only complications is delivery.

Meera sandhu

I agree with you....
We are living in a society, where men of 70 or 80 are marrying girls of 18. Then why not ladies above +40 or +50 or +60.

Correct pointed out about delivery. When you get old problem increases.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with you....

This used to be in the past but recently I have not seen a case where a man of 60+ have married to a 18 years old girl. :blink:
my opinion is suitable age for a girl is 24 to 26 because girls reach their maturity level very fast but as far as boys considered they get their maturity level raised only after 26 so that they can understand what a girl thinks, but age difference is not a problem at all.............. :) :) :) :)
my opinion is suitable age for a girl is 24 to 26 because girls reach their maturity level very fast but as far as boys considered they get their maturity level raised only after 26 so that they can understand what a girl thinks, but age difference is not a problem at all.............. :) :) :) :)

24~26 years is OK for girls as they face delivery problems with their age its hard for a woman to deliver a baby when she reaches age of 40 years there is lot of complicity in woman with the age. :blink:
Also, she will be very old when her kid reaches 20. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

That is not a concern I feel. :)

I had my babies at the age of 32 years I will be 52 years when my kids will be of 20 years but that's not a problem. :woohoo:

That is not a concern I feel. :)

I had my babies at the age of 32 years I will be 52 years when my kids will be of 20 years but that's not a problem. :woohoo:

But what happen, if you become father at the age of 45? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.