One more Malayalam director stepping into Bollywood with his remake 'Body guard'. Will he able to sustain in Bollywood and repeat the success of Bodyguard, Siddhique-Lal deo being one among the top 5 directors of Malayalam?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's the only thread started by me, getting no response. It was started months back, when I joined this site.
Hoping, now we can carry over with this discussion. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Siddhique is the director who directed "Body guard" in 3 languages.....only Hindi version was declared Hit.

Meera sandhu
Hi sandhya, I am a new member here. i like siddique's films too. I only wish someone made a film on boban and moli in hindi. They would get national publicity.

sairam
It's the only thread started by me, getting no response. It was started months back, when I joined this site.
Hoping, now we can carry over with this discussion. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Siddhique is the director who directed "Body guard" in 3 languages.....only Hindi version was declared Hit.

Let me be honest. I didn't liked the movie at all. I think it's time for mainstream Bollywood movies to take something better. I am fed up with an extremely moral, good looking, strong fighter (who could alone fight off an army if need be), singer, dancer hero having troubles with his love affair and most often figure out his problem and happily live with his lover ever after!

Last week I tried to watch the movie 'London Paris NewYork' and I wasn't able to finish the first half! Bollywood has to change a lot.
Welcome Deepa.
I personally realize that Bodygaurd is a nice movie and it was hit due to its story.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Deepa
Hi sandhya, I am a new member here. i like siddique's films too. I only wish someone made a film on boban and moli in hindi. They would get national publicity.

Boban and Moli :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am sure, you are from Kerala.
What about Tintumon? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Welcome Deepa.
I personally realize that Bodygaurd is a nice movie and it was hit due to its story.

But it was a flop in both Malayalam and Tamil.
Original story was changed very much in Hindi.....seemed as if it lost its soul :evil:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Deepa
:) :) :cheer: yes I am from Kerala too. Kodanad
0023dffff.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

sairam
:) :) :cheer: yes I am from Kerala too. Kodanad

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7107]}
So, we are very near....."Oru vilippaadakale".......(distance by just a call) :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Siddhique-lal was a unique combination of Malayalam movies....but later they split.

Hera pheri which helped Priyadarshan to establish as a comedy director in Hindi was actually done by (including screen play) siddhique-lal. It's name was 'Ramjirao speaking'(1990).
Its second part was 'Mannar Mathai speaking'(1995) which was remade as 'Bhagam Bhagam' In Hindi, with a slight change of story and Govinda added.

Godfather..only Malayalam film that was able to complete 365 days in a theatre was directed by Sidhique-lal....later remade to Hindi by Priyadarshan as Hulchal, starrring kareena and akshay khanna

Meera sandhu
Let me pull this thread up to get response from baby angel

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.