Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
baby angel dont know much about him di.although i know about priyadarshan ji but not more about him. :( :(

a.s.
baby angel dont know much about him di.although i know about priyadarshan ji but not more about him. :( :(

he is the director of smash hit, Body guard.
Do you think, he can repeat the magic of Priyan in Bollywood?

Meera sandhu

yes after seeing such a hit like bodyguard one can definately say so that he can repeat the magic. :) :)

a.s.

yes after seeing such a hit like bodyguard one can definately say so that he can repeat the magic. :) :)

But nowadays he is seen nowhere.....
In Malayalam or in Hindi :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Priyadarshan is a great director and Bodygaurd is also a nice movie.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Priyadarshan is a great director and Bodygaurd is also a nice movie.

Body guard is not directed by Priyan, but by Siddhique :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

But nowadays he is seen nowhere.....
In Malayalam or in Hindi :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

he might be making something more good then this for us and busy with his work.. :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
We may say he may repeat as Bodyguard is a hit movie in our and bollywood.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have heard he is remaking his own Mamootty hit, "Chronic Bachellor" with salman. Who else can do this, except the most eligible bachelor of Bollywood...ha ha

Meera sandhu
I have heard he is remaking his own Mamootty hit, "Chronic Bachellor" with salman. Who else can do this, except the most eligible bachelor of Bollywood...ha ha

yes ofcourse..actually he is not getting the perfect lady for him... :evil: :evil:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.