Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]thanks ram for sharing you article link to here this is really a good one. [/quote]

Suraj that article has been reviewed and approved by me only 10 minutes ago so where did you read it?

Stop posting such useless comments only for the sake of gaining points, it is considered spamming here.

Another request is please stop posting links to your own articles here irrespective of whether they are published or not. Doing so will only start an unhealthy trend and how will the forums look like if everyone posts links to their own articles. so unless you wish to make a point about it or discuss something, refrain from doing so.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now my article approved.As it is my first article approved please read.Here is the link:
http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/78-Home%20/18618-dream-or-reality.html?Garden=

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ramprosad, Didn't you read my post about this? Or is there something that is not clear to you! I am once again asking you to stop posting links to your articles here UNLESS you have something to discuss about it.

I think Kalyani has a point. If any contextual reference is necessary then we can link not only to any member's own article but to those of other authors. Otherwise there might be attempts at self-promotion.
[quote]I think Kalyani has a point. If any contextual reference is necessary then we can link not only to any member's own article but to those of other authors. Otherwise there might be attempts at self-promotion. [/quote]

Thanks for reiterating my point Chinmoy! Also, just think how ridiculous it would look if everyone starts posting such links on the forum!

So sorry.Actually it was my first article approved and i wanted to share with all.I will remember it from next.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram you have told about your child article have you posted it or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.