Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vidhimayur , you have explain and given me complete information , thank you so much.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

that is okay Sarala but now I hope you know what Sasikanth meant by this post. everyday many chickens die a vulnerable death because of KFC!!
Not only KFC now a days in every city a broker(chicken supplier) is killing large number of chickens for 5 star hotels and many hotel.

Vinu
But There is a reason for KFC also as he need to run his restaurant so he need to kill chilk and prepare food and serve. this is not a big issue as in other hotels and restaurants also this is happening. so I feel there is nothing wrong in it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But, KFC is having a farm with his own and there is a rumor (im not sure) that KFC over feed the chickens and handling the chickens very worst. So only people are against again KFC.

Vinu
Killing the chicken to run their business by big companies is quite understandable but they should take care of the fact that don't indulge themselves in mishandling practices while doing so...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.