I never sleep with lights on. Actualy I can sleep only in dark. But I never knew that this way I was also prvening obesity.

http://nvonews.com/sleeping-with-lights-on-may-cause-obesity/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never sleep with lights on. Actualy I can sleep only in dark. But I never knew that this way I was also prvening obesity.

http://nvonews.com/sleeping-with-lights-on-may-cause-obesity/

I sleep in semi darkness. But I'm not aware of the fact sleeping with lights on leads to obesity. A useful information sir.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
No doubt most Americans are obese because they have per capita highest lights available.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, mohan manohar
No doubt most Americans are obese because they have per capita highest lights available.

Per capita highest lights are available for Americans.But are they sleeping with lights on ? The reason for obesity in Americans is wrong food habits and wrong life style. In a bid to pursue mundane possessions, Americans bid adieue to healthy life style and healthy food habits.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Per capita highest lights are available for Americans.But are they sleeping with lights on ? The reason for obesity in Americans is wrong food habits and wrong life style. In a bid to pursue mundane possessions, Americans bid adieue to healthy life style and healthy food habits.

Las Vegas and Atlantic City never sleep.

So are many cities and metropolises in India.

Many of them may be doing so because there is no power and in summer heat one can't get proper sleep. I have once reached Mumbai at 0430 am and on my way to my hotel I saw children playing cricket on the main road at that hour !!!

Many of them may be doing so because there is no power and in summer heat one can't get proper sleep. I have once reached Mumbai at 0430 am and on my way to my hotel I saw children playing cricket on the main road at that hour !!![/quote

Very true. For example Kolkata is also known as "The city that never sleeps."

Many of them may be doing so because there is no power and in summer heat one can't get proper sleep. I have once reached Mumbai at 0430 am and on my way to my hotel I saw children playing cricket on the main road at that hour !!![/quote

I once was with American guests in Mumbai and we were returning from a late night dinner to our hotel when they expressed surprise at the volume of traffic he saw on the road at 1 am and said people don't sleep in Mumbai. I realised their surprise when I visited them in New York and contrary to my expectations I found very little traffic on the roads after 10 pm. And yet we are not a rich country and poverty is high.

I once was with American guests in Mumbai and we were returning from a late night dinner to our hotel when they expressed surprise at the volume of traffic he saw on the road at 1 am and said people don't sleep in Mumbai. I realised their surprise when I visited them in New York and contrary to my expectations I found very little traffic on the roads after 10 pm. And yet we are not a rich country and poverty is high.[/quote

What's the link between having little traffic and poverty?

I once was with American guests in Mumbai and we were returning from a late night dinner to our hotel when they expressed surprise at the volume of traffic he saw on the road at 1 am and said people don't sleep in Mumbai. I realised their surprise when I visited them in New York and contrary to my expectations I found very little traffic on the roads after 10 pm. And yet we are not a rich country and poverty is high.[/quote

What's the link between having little traffic and poverty?

The link was that people in cities likeMumbai work hard and it continues even in nights and yet they remain poor.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.