No offense to anyone and please do not take my words seriously. But yes the Holi festival proved that our ancestors were Monkeys. Probably this is the only day when Monkeys feel proud of themselves after seeing us in different looks. We all do nonsense in the name of festival and do all monkey work. Without even caring others we just go open and throw colors to anyone. Actually if this festival is played with manners and respect, no other festival is better than the Holi. But sometime we cross the limit and do as we feel to do and this is where this wonderful festival becomes painful and bring out hatred feelings among us.

This is the festival of enjoyment, happiness if we become little careful and respect others feeling too, the Holi will never lose its beautiful colors. So, wishing you all a very happy Holi, keep enjoying but carefully.

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy holi first..

Well, not all people do the same thing.. So we can't blame whole mankind.. Not all people just throw color without permission..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Happy holi first..

Well, not all people do the same thing.. So we can't blame whole mankind.. Not all people just throw color without permission..

May be some exceptions are there here and there. Mostly Holi is celebrated in an unholy way.
Many people avoid going out on Holi and prefer to stay indoor because of the manner people behave on this day.
Many people avoid going out on Holi and prefer to stay indoor because of the manner people behave on this day.

The very purpose and meaning of the festivals gone in to oblivion. Luckily Holi in my place is not a popular festival
Every festival is unique and it changes according to times, but saying festival holy is offensive.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Every festival is unique and it changes according to times, but saying festival holy is offensive.

Throwing mud and varnish on those wayfarers is not offensive? Nonsense that goes under the guise of tradition is the biggest offensive and an act of uncivilized behaviour.

Throwing mud and varnish on those wayfarers is not offensive? Nonsense that goes under the guise of tradition is the biggest offensive and an act of uncivilized behaviour.
In south both holi and depavali is not observed if I am right.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In south both holi and depavali is not observed if I am right.

Partially right. Holi entered South in the recent years. Deepavali is observed in a big way.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
No offences as it's holi.... bura na mano holi hai... Happy Holi.
And yes, we all do monkey business in some way or the other, which sometimes we do not even realize. So, that's what happens on this day. Each festival has its own importance and remains unique.
No offences as it's holi.... bura na mano holi hai... Happy Holi.
And yes, we all do monkey business in some way or the other, which sometimes we do not even realize. So, that's what happens on this day. Each festival has its own importance and remains unique.

Do you know under the guise of uniqueness and festivals many serious offenses were committed year after year.?. If the festival crosses the limits of dignity and decency, I do not consider a festival as unique.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.