Manna Dey is one of best veteran play back singers. His sickness is matter of concern to all music lovers. Happily, his condition is stable.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Manna-Dey-stable/articleshow/20532097.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manna Dey is one of best veteran play back singers. His sickness is matter of concern to all music lovers. Happily, his condition is stable.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Manna-Dey-stable/articleshow/20532097.cms

It's music to my ears.Like many, I'm an ardent fan of Manna Da as he is fondly known. I like his, " Sur Na Saze Kya Gaauoon Main " from Basant Bahar. May he live long.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
God bless him and May he Get well soon....... :) I have heard his songs in the movie abhiman.....
God bless him and May he Get well soon....... :) I have heard his songs in the movie abhiman.....

There are many melodious songs that immortalised this virtuous singer. THE BEST IS " . Puchho na kaise maine rain bitayee."
He has not been keeping well since quite sometime. I visited him in his house in Bangalore in May , which is very close to my sister's house and he was having a cold and was really down.He was also depressed after losing his wife last year..I Sincerely hope that he gets back to normal as soon as possible ...
I have always been a great admirer of his voice and singing style and his contribution to the music world is immense !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He has not been keeping well since quite sometime. I visited him in his house in Bangalore in May , which is very close to my sister's house and he was having a cold and was really down.He was also depressed after losing his wife last year..I Sincerely hope that he gets back to normal as soon as possible ...
I have always been a great admirer of his voice and singing style and his contribution to the music world is immense !

His duets with Lata are evergreen. 'Masti Bhara Hai Sama' still lingers in my mind.
I wish he gets well soon. I always remember his song which I like very much " ZINDAGI KAISI HAI PAHELI HAI" from ANAND. :)

His duets with Lata are evergreen. 'Masti Bhara Hai Sama' still lingers in my mind.

Yes I too like that duet a lot but according to him his best duet with Lata Mangeshkar is Hariyala sawan jhoom...from Do biga zameen and Yeh raat bheegi bheegi from Chori Chori and he loves tu chupi hai kahan from Navrang...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You must be talking about the old Abhiman released in 1957 and had music by Anil Biswas...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.